General grande punto

Currently reading:
General grande punto

rich hemmings

ok as u guys know i am looking to get a car when i pass ma test, so how much is the new grande punto??, the 1.2 active base modle and what does is come with as i really like the look of it and i would love one!

any info will help me!

thanks

rich

7500 they start at. I went and had a look yesterday, feels like a VW in terms of trim and shutting doors lol. The lower specs were ok, but the Sporting with the bodykit and nicer interior - (y)

Noticed they have the Aerotwin wipers, nice touch.

wolfracepunto said:
feels like a VW in terms of trim and shutting doors lol.

Totally agree, I've had a 04 Fabia vRS and before that a 52 Leon Cupra and the new Punto feels very much like both in terms of build quality, trim etc

thanks for that, as i only turned 18 last thursday ma mum dosent want me to go into debt when i do get a car! so that is why i was asking about the used prices!!

thanks

rich

Well I have now driven both the grande punto (in base spec 65bhp, and it was dire in terms of performance, 0-60 is over 20seconds I would reckon) and a JTD sporting panda, I loved the panda, its the new punto!!! INterior was tacky but had loads of extra's!

Seriously for your first year save your money and buy some thing cheap and chearfull (or not), if you prang it into a lamppost or similar then it won't matter, you won't have to declare it etc due to £££.

I got a 1litre polo coupe, then a 1.4 rover 100 (Read metro with rover 200 interior crammed in), then a 1.2 punto, I now have 1years NCB, and am half way to my 2nd!! I am just 19 now!

Back