General Grande Punto

Currently reading:
General Grande Punto

stu_johnson

I have a new Grande Punto on order.
Can someone tell me, can you lock the glovebox.
If im putting my Ipod in there, i want to make sure i can lock it and leave it when connect to BlueAndMe

Cheers

If someone can break into your car surely they can break into the glovebox too?

Mine has a lock on. Just pull the handle off like me ;) and no thief is going to be clever enough to open it.

What about said 22" Screwdriver?... Trust me if they want in they WILL get in they don't care about damaging it. Especially in Darlington :bang:. I caught one of the c***s breaking into my car boy did I go to town on him :devil:.

i have my ipod in my glove box but whenever i am leaving my car i take the ipod with me and leave the glove box open so the pikeys can see there is nothing in it. I think a locked ones would be asking for your window to be smashed

whats with the fuel flap,, gota use ur key to unlock fuel filler,, it looks like the flap is made so central locking can lock it with a pin from the left,, confused,, or is it just the lowley 1.2 active that misses out, lol

I always remove my ipod when i'm not in the car. Was broken into, in my last car and had my stereo robbed, not worth the risk to leave anythin in there.

Back