General Grande Punto Sporting T-Jet?

Currently reading:
General Grande Punto Sporting T-Jet?

Standard t-jet is definately quicker than 8.9 0-60.

I've had 2lt TDI Audi A3's and a remapped Fabia VRS (old one) try and do me at lights and my T-jet had half a car length at least on both until I eased off at the speed limit

What is going on in this thread!.. Don't all start saying it's 'probably' quicker than 8.9seconds when you don't even know, when I do? ..have a f**king look first. And why isn't it a good comparison to a lupo gti?.. The lupo's top speed is even higher aswell..
Go look it up because I know what I'm saying, do you?

What is going on in this thread!.. Don't all start saying it's 'probably' quicker than 8.9seconds when you don't even know, when I do? ..have a f**king look first. And why isn't it a good comparison to a lupo gti?.. The lupo's top speed is even higher aswell..

LOL yes considering i owned one for 2 years. They are ****. Nothing to boast about beating, end of discussion.

Well other places have said 8.3, and why wouldn't we know? as we do own the same cars lol. Chill.

Hi guys,

As you can tell me knew here and i have been looking at this great forum for quite some time now and it is really good.

Anyways i will get to the point..

I am very interested in getting a Grande Punto Sporting 1.4 T-Jet (In white 😋 ) And i just wanted to know a couple of things first..

How reliable are they? as i know Fiat never used to have the best reputation for reliability..
What are they like on petrol? Been looking on some sites and they seem to be okay but i would like some first hand experience from people who actualy own one..
Whats it like as a day to day car as i would be using it everyday...
Would you honestly hand on heart recomend one?
Any major things i should be looking for when buying one?

I think thats about it :p
Thanks for reading and i await your reply :)
The turbo and engine are really strong mine is mapped to 160 and because they are quite light around 1100 kg they’re fast for what they are, you want to be careful on driveshafts around corners unless the car’s on coilover or lowering springs driveshafts snap quite easy but apart from that theyre mint

Back