dscn1450v.jpg

Grande Punto Grande Punto Sport -CJ from Portugal

Introduction

Here i present my buddy!

It's a Grande Punto Sport 1.3 Multijet and has 160.000 kilometers on the odometer.

So far i had some problems that nedded a fix, such as timing chain, clutch, bi-mass... now he only asks for diesel.

I have some mods such as:
Armrest
Led's on plates and interior
Osram Nightbreaker Plus H4 and Philips Bluevision on low beam.
Wheels painted black with abarth centers
Punto EVO Tail lights
Black Headlights

See the photos below :slayer:
Reactions: SJB1985
thanks! Well, the timing chain and tensioner were changed recently, it feels good and running like a clock.

I do 100 km every day, 30.000 per year, and i intend to keep the car as long as it lets me, even if i have to change the engine (can find a used one in good condition for 1500 pounds or less) but i really hope to reach the 300.000 km with this one :D

Potentially my new favourite GP on the forum. This is sitting sweetly, and looks plush all round. Envious, very! That colour is awesome too, seems darker than any other similarly coloured one in the UK for sure!

Yesterday changed two glow plugs that were bad, been having the error for a week and now its gone :LOL:

Some pictures i had here
dscn1282f.jpg

dscn1288v.jpg

And now i ask...

is it better with the badgeless grill or it is better with the badge on as the picture below?
dscn0966n.jpg

They are the red ones , only on the steering whell is the blue.
I like better with the badge, but i dont think its bad without the badge as well...

Its a dilemma for me..

I just need to paint really well the original grill, because last year i painted it myself with spray, primer before and all that, and one month lather the paint starts to come out... i guess i will have to use that new plastic/rubber paints that needs no primer , im waiting for the summer because the rain doesnt make it easy without a garage :(

Back