General Grande Punto Engine Sizes

Currently reading:
General Grande Punto Engine Sizes

sporting body kits can be specced on all but lowest model, but best at launch is the 130bhp JTD which comes with skirts etc as std.

The 1.6turbo is going to be the 'genuine' sporting if you get what I mean, and that will have sporting skirts aswell, but with different wheels and more extras as std, it might have different suspension to the 130JTD aswell but even the dealers won't know whats what till they get one! but genuine sporting won't be out till mid summer.

The 2.0 4x4 project (thats all it is, well it will come out, eventually) is a seperate abarth venture, there won't be any demonstrators as its not fiats car (well barely) you can order one thru any fiat dealer but first time you drive it will be out of the back on your way home with it (y)

If I tie down a decent job here at uni, and with a bit of help from my parents I might be able to afford the 130JTD on hire purchase, but not until at least sep/oct when we figure out our budget/expenses for the business, I can't wait that long, I am usually so against new cars but this, they are just great! (well on the skin of it, underneath is usual fiat/magnetti morellie **** poor electrics and breaky bits), I never like the mk2/b.

"well on the skin of it, underneath is usual fiat/magnetti morellie **** poor electrics and breaky bits)"

Not true, dont make assumptions. Most of the electrics are all new, with many of the ecus being made by different manufacturers.

NumanR said:
"well on the skin of it, underneath is usual fiat/magnetti morellie **** poor electrics and breaky bits)"

Not true, dont make assumptions. Most of the electrics are all new, with many of the ecus being made by different manufacturers.
hope the ecu's are better then the stilo ones. filling them with resin and soldering everything makes for zero repairs and replacement only(n)

'this won't change'

no, wrong it will get worse!! I.e honda made a plastic engine a few years back for motorbikes and even one for cars, the idea being you change the oil a few times, and when something breaks you buy a whole new one, problem is the plastic they were using was wiped out when the enviromentalist had a problem with some chemical in the factory where they were produced (not in the plastic engine though), and honda dumped their money into making a new factory, and so couldn't afford to pursue the through away engine thing.

THe futures bright, the futures going to be damn expensive!

The 1.3 16v Multijet 90 BHP sounds very interesting. Id like to see that on the Panda!:slayer:

I think my choice would be the 1.9 MultiJet 130 BHP though.

Back