General Grande Punto Angel Eyes Now Available

Currently reading:
General Grande Punto Angel Eyes Now Available

How well do they light up the road as i know people that have put angel eyes on there car in the past and they were crap.
I was expecting the worst from these with the quality of lighting on the road - but I've been very pleasantly surprised.

I would say they're definitely better than the original Punto ones, as I've always thought they were extremely dull, even with some upgraded bulbs in.

I'll get some better pics up when it starts getting dark.

The wiring also couldn't be much easier (a couple of connectors per light), but I unfortunately forgot my camera, therefore won't be posting up a guide. :(

member of grandepuntoclub.nl has them with 8000k HID lights

looks good!
P1040380.jpg

P1040376.jpg

I have actually changed my mind on them...I think they look ok..

**ducks from torrent of abuse**

Are they projectors or little reflectors....haven't seen a pic of them close up where the light isn't on so I could see and what bulbs do they take, as they can't be H4's as Hi/Lo is split.

Other thing I wondered about them...do you lose the electronic height adjustment you get on the OEM headlights?

P

incredible!i love them. a question. a freind of mine bought these angel eyes and he is in trouble(as he says).when the car goes over bumps the lights are distroted and they move up and down.they are not stable.do you have this as well?

incredible!i love them. a question. a freind of mine bought these angel eyes and he is in trouble(as he says).when the car goes over bumps the lights are distroted and they move up and down.they are not stable.do you have this as well?
I haven't noticed this myself, but will go over a few speed bumps later and keep my eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary.

They've seemed pretty solid do far, so I'd get your friend to pull off the rubber cap and check the bulbs are seated correctly. If they weren't lined up before being held by the spring they'd be wobbling all over the place (as they would inside any headlights).

Last edited:
thanks for the quick reply. they are very sexy lights.makes the car a lot more sporty. i am pretty sure that if i put them on my car i wll not like them as it has happened to me with the abarth lights.everyone else's car with the abarth are smoking hot but mine seems so :bang:. anyway it might be me.

I think the angel eyes look pretty damn sexy!
Just wondering how well they work with HIDs...
I've just fitted some 10000k ones (yeah I know too blue, but I love them!), and I was just wondering if I'd still get the HID dipped and main beam as they are seperated?

What's the beam pattern?
I just wanna know if my H4 xenons will still work on high and low beam because the angel eye has seperate bulbs for high and low...

yeah I fitted the HID's, spent a few hours on it the other day and now the beam is all good :) definate break in the light on a wall and only slight reflections on other parts of the wall, barely noticeable and I don't get flashed any more :)

Matt, that was not the answer I was hoping for :(

You dont want separate HIDS on high beam either as they will not heat up in time so you will fit them and then wont have any full beam till they heat up.

Back