General Grande Punto Angel Eyes Now Available

Currently reading:
General Grande Punto Angel Eyes Now Available

I got these for Christmas today. Had a quick look at the wiring and seems to make sense at first glance, but we'll see once I try and get them hooked up! ;)

Basically all the blacks are earths, blue and green are dipped and full beam, with there then being 2 sections of white wiring.

Top section looks like 2 LED lights for day-running which you'd have to wire into some ignition-side power output, or alternatively you can probably wire them into the sidelights along with the second group of white wires which control the actual angel halos.

Will be doing this at some point over this next weekend so will make sure to take some photos to help you out if you're struggling :)

Thanx to everybody! I think I will contact with our Service station becase probably it will be difficult to instal it myself, as here about -5 C on the street))) So at first I have to translate the instruction into Ukrainian for Service Station stuff :))

They're in :)
angel.jpg

Or in the bin! lol... I dont like them tbh, to much black for me... but everyones entitled to their opinion. :p

I understand your opinion - as I shared it when I first saw them months ago ;)

However, they've grown on me, and with me adding more and more black to the car (deciding whether to go for gloss black powdercoated wheels now), they seemed to be the better choice IMO.

Not to everyone's liking, but I even prefer them over the abarth ones :eek:

i wanna get my the wheels powder coated but not sure what colour i would get them since my cars blue :confused:

I'd imagine Anthracite would work pretty good with most colours - as I'm deciding between that and Gloss black for mine.

Thinking Anthracite may win:
anthracite.jpg

I understand your opinion - as I shared it when I first saw them months ago ;)

However, they've grown on me, and with me adding more and more black to the car (deciding whether to go for gloss black powdercoated wheels now), they seemed to be the better choice IMO.

Not to everyone's liking, but I even prefer them over the abarth ones :eek:

Im just glad that everyone has different opinions on what to put on there GP, if we did all the same then we would drive Corsa's! ;)

I think it makes it look too bug eyed and they just look funny on the car imo.

How well do they light up the road as i know people that have put angel eyes on there car in the past and they were crap.

Those lights look great - But would they fit a H.I.D kit as well, as I'm thinking about getting those. so if they dont its a choice between the two. do they look good at night? Get some pictures up.;)

I have those hedlights and a 55W 6000K HID kit. the result is that i have as much light on the road as my father's honda accord OEM xenons. I am very pleased with the result from this point of view :)

Back