General Grande Punto Angel Eyes Now Available

Currently reading:
General Grande Punto Angel Eyes Now Available

The more i look at it the more i really like your "hood" (bonnet) i wish i had the skills to do that. fiberglassing well truely is an art. p.s. who is in the "wife beater" vest!? also you should debadge your grill !!(y)

who is in the "wife beater" vest!?

Here in Bucharest, some fiat owners have meetings every week. That guy has a new bravo...

IMGP4562 2.jpg

I do not like the angel eyes. I wish it was possible to just buy projector headlights for the GP. I like the fact that on these angels, the dipped and main beam are separate bulbs and that the dips are a projector. But I would prefer to just have a normal sidelight.

P

that meet looks amazing! If only we could shut off London city centre once a week and get a meet going on...bet we'd get some pretty cool shots too lol ;)

I have to say I don't like angel eyes...I think they're pretty "chav" imo BUT...those looks the best they could look on a GP and extending the bonnet was definately a brilliant and well executed idea so great job! :) They look awesome lit up too...so well done mate :)

Hi All!
does anybody can help me? I've just received Angels eyes from Germany but I have some problem with the instalation, they sent me instruction with very bad quality . I can't read anything:) May sombody has instalation instruction? Could you send it to me [email protected] I'll be very thankful!

Hi All!
does anybody can help me? I've just received Angels eyes from Germany but I have some problem with the instalation, they sent me instruction with very bad quality . I can't read anything:) May sombody has instalation instruction? Could you send it to me [email protected] I'll be very thankful!

what kind of problems??

what kind of problems??

The problem is that I can't read anything about how to instal the lights and even I cant see any pictures of connecting and instaling process., even how to connect the wires, as I understood Angels eyes has more wires than original lights....

It depends how you want the angels to work. If you want the angel eyes to be used as your sidelights then you need to cut the existing side light wiring and connect the angel eyes up to that instead so they come on when you activate the sidelights.

It depends how you want the angels to work. If you want the angel eyes to be used as your sidelights then you need to cut the existing side light wiring and connect the angel eyes up to that instead so they come on when you activate the sidelights.

Actually I think AEyes has to separete middl light and far light ( sorry if I wrote wrong) And My Aeys has all lamps etc. So I need to see the instruction to unterstand how to connect the way I want.

I think i understand

first off to mount them you need to take the bumper off the car

follow lee's guides'...

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto-guides/172501-front-bumper-removal.html

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto-guides/172504-changing-head-lights.html

now if the lamps have been properly designed they should plug in directly

if not your going to need a test meter to work out which wire is which

in the multiplug there should be something like

Earth (-)
Side/parking light (which is where your angel eyes should be wired to(+)
Dipped beam headlamp (+)
and Main Beam (brightest light)
along with a + supply for the beam angle up
and another for beam down +

Nope. They have sidelights and the halos on them which is why if you only want the halos on then you chop them onto the sidelight loom. I may be wrong but this is what it was like on mk2 angel eyes.

Back