General Grande Punto ad on TV

Currently reading:
General Grande Punto ad on TV

Just this second watched the new Puto ad on tv, very nice looking and good price too. Might trade the wifes MK2 in for the 1.3, might trade the Stilo for the 1.9.

Apologies if repost, search showed nowt.

mods, can you please move it to Anything Fiat?

Last edited:
Grande Punto advert

Nothing special about it really, you see the car etc. which I like during car adverts, however, what's with the price?! Why does it end in a 4?! lol

Re: Grande Punto advert

Ive had the preview brochure, the proper brochure with the spec lists etc, price lists and the smaller one inviting me to go to Fiat in basingstoke on the 11th or 12th Feb to test drive it.

Havent seen the TV advert yet though, probably cause i havent watched tv today! Have seen it on bill boards and in magazines.

Good on Fiat with advertising it (y)

Last edited:

its probably the first fiat advert I have ever seen (in memory, if someone prompts me I will probably remember something), and it was Dire, I mean its pants, the car is stunning, there should just be the car and background graphics and thats it, the car speaks for itself.

although the worst advert is the nicole-papa renault clio advert ripoff with the fugly fiesta fancier.

I haven't got anything yet despite owning 3 fiats in the past year!

grrr :mad:

I loved the old Punto ad at the petrol station 'Don't you want me baby'

The last punto advert i remember was the one with the woman and her BF had fallen asleep in the car so she trys and wakes him up by doing some stupid driving, down steps if i remember rightly and then she looks at another guy and her BF wakes up and says "oi"

I think that was a punto one, i may be wrong :eek:

Back