Grande Punto Abarth

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Abarth

So if you get one it'll be, start up, seat belt, boost button, away you go every time.

I need to get some knight rider style buttons in my car. Its all a little bit boring. All i can see is a switch for the City steering mode - which i dont use.

I do have the switches for my sunroof though. Just noticed a while back that there is lots of hidden menus on the car. Such as you can set a speed limiter so that you dont go over a certain speed. If you do you get a load of scary Stilo beeps :rolleyes:

It has enough buttons to keep me occupied though. Theres about 8 different buttons on the right hand side of the steering column that control all the hidden menus and parking lights etc etc.

Then there is about 20 or so on the cd player, and then 3 twisty nobs for the heating, and 3 other buttons for heating settings.

Then there is the city button. Then on the roof theres the 3 different light switches, and then a bit further back theres the close blind/open blind buttons, and then the twisty nob with about 6 settings on how far you want the roof back.

Thats enough for me. I need more high tech buttons like Oil Slick, and Turbo Boost.

Back