big_grande_punto_abarth_ss_fr_12.jpg

big_grande_punto_abarth_ss_fr_09.jpg

big_grande_punto_abarth_ss_fr_02.jpg

big_grande_punto_abarth_ss_fr_07.jpg

big_grande_punto_abarth_ss_fr_03.jpg

big_grande_punto_abarth_ss_fr_04.jpg

big_grande_punto_abarth_ss_fr_05.jpg

big_grande_punto_abarth_ss_fr_13.jpg

dr FIATSTIEN has created a monster thats a abomination cant think of more derogatory adjectives.may that never reach production,

I am not sure i like it :confused:
Think it will have to be seen in the flesh to determine if those body bits have gone to far. INside looked quite swish though

WOW What a car, if that is how the productions going to look then sign me up now !

i want it NOW, lol, will have to get on the blower to mr fiat in turin and tell him to cancel me order and swop it for one of them. ticks every box for me, looks miles better than the clio 197 and focus ST.

fantastic!! (y)

so how do you make that out.....:confused: it looks as if it has been thrown together with fibre glass.as for the interior the add ons look something out of the new fabia ad made out of pink and white icing:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: get my point:)

so how do you make that out.....:confused: it looks as if it has been thrown together with fibre glass.as for the interior the add ons look something out of the new fabia ad made out of pink and white icing:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: get my point:)

WOW... steady I might think you have taste.

The outisde isn't too bad actually. But the inside, sweet jesus! It's like when I got 'silver' (painted airvents / glovebox n stuff) for my first fiesta!

Garish and tacky! (n)

Very ugly imo but....

I think you are all forgetting this won't be put into production and isn't what the abarth etc will look like, it's designed as a headturner for a show and to get discussions going on the new abarth, which is exactly what it has done....

Back