Technical grande punto 15'' steel wheel- where to buy?

Currently reading:
Technical grande punto 15'' steel wheel- where to buy?

andy midnight

hi all hope you can help me.

my missus has a 06 plate 1.2 grande punto and has kerbed one of the steel wheels and bent it :( and same with the wheel trim.

i have said i will buy her a new one of each, but what is confusing me is where to get a good one from, ebay is flooded with 14 inch ones which i understand came off the mk1 and 2 punto. i am reluctant to go to the fiat dealer (i owned a stilo for 7 1/2 years, enough said), is there anywhere that sells them at a reasonable price? and how much is a reasonable price for a proper road one (as opposed to a space saver)

i am based in north manchester if that helps

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
breakers yard could be do-able, I am near bury so all the breakers yards are down at pimhole (most people round manchester have been to pimhole at one point) and we are also near bolton

which corsa ones are any good? does it have to be a particular model year? there is bound to be a reasonably priced steel wheel somewhere

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Last edited:
Back