General Grande punto 1.2 first service cost

Currently reading:
General Grande punto 1.2 first service cost

182_blue

As title, how much should we expect to pay ?, car has only done about 2000 miles and is the 1.2 8v engine

Thx

I'm guessing about £150 but you should probably ask a fiat dealer for the cost. You don't have to take it to a dealer but the garage must follow the FIAT service information to the letter if you want to keep your warranty intact.

i wouldnt bother i was told to leave it another year on my gp 1.2 8v as sevice intervals are 18000 miles not sure about diesels but it shall tell you in your manual.

seems a waist of £150 as all they will do is change the air filter at a push and still charge you the same. (info from fiat employee/technition).

simon

i wouldnt bother i was told to leave it another year on my gp 1.2 8v as sevice intervals are 18000 miles not sure about diesels but it shall tell you in your manu

simon

Your warranty will be invalidated. I year interval or, at or before 18,000 miles if that occurs sooner. There are other threads & comments posted by the forum Moderator and Fiat are very clear about what they regard as "service intervals" and the tolerances (mileage & time) are quite tight.

saw advert earlier for Ayr fiat (arnold clark);

Grande punto 1.2/1.4 (8 or 16v) 1 year service (filter,screenwash,healthcheck report,full service report & spark plugs) £125.00 inc VAT. Free collection/deliver.

Cheapest so far?

Last edited:
Yep nice one '30111987' & good if you pay up front for it,not so good if it gets stuck on finance agreement:( *up to 1800cc/non transferable aswell.

Cars over 3 years old are even cheaper...£299

Back