General grande pricing announced

Currently reading:
General grande pricing announced

within the last hour fiat.co.uk/grandepunto has been updated so that the build your car link works, and you can see the prices!

:D

edit: pasted here for convenience..

3door
1.2 Active 7,594.00
1.2 Dynamic 8,495.00
1.4 Active Sport 8,495.00
1.3 16v MultiJet 75 Active 8,495.00
1.4 Dynamic 8,795.00
1.3 16v MultiJet 90 Dynamic 10,195.00
1.9 MultiJet 130 Sporting 11,895.00

5door
1.2 Active 8,194.00
1.2 Dynamic 9,095.00
1.3 16v MultiJet 75 Active 9,095.00
1.4 Dynamic 9,395.00
1.3 16v MultiJet 90 Dynamic 10,795.00
1.9 MultiJet 120 Eleganza 12,295.00

Last edited:
AppleSei said:
Stop nitpicking

It's not "nitpicking" - such devices are and have been standard on the 'old' clio for at least a year on even low "wheel trim" models...

I assume it's the same elsewhere.

Do you get all the intergrated bluetooth system and steering wheel controls with cd/mp3 player on the clios then?

Plus rain sensitive wipers are a pain in the backside anyway! I been in a pug 307 with them and even like the slightest spot of rain the bloody things went mad! Not for me thankyou

The sporting is a bargin though, yes please Mr Fiat :D and if im correct the 105bhp diesel clio is over £12k :p

How do you get the build your punto link to work? It doesnt on mine :confused:

Last edited:
T14086 said:
It rains.....you switch the wipers on.....simple:D
Lol, if only it is that simple - I used to spend ages in my Mondeo trying to get the right intermittent speed, choice of 6 speeds or so - auto wipers takes all that hassle away :p

Exactly, if you need the car to do that for you, should you really be driving?

OK, Stuart's Mondeo sounds a bit complicated, but my Punto has 4 options: Off, Intermittent, Normal & Fast. The back one is on or off. Piece of P*ss :p

Last edited:
H2DaE said:
Exactly, if you need the car to do that for you, should you really be driving?
Both mine have it, so
BoomSmilie_anim.gif
to you :D

No I am incapable of driving :rolleyes:

You can drive without everything from a CD player to auto headlights to a rev counter to cruise control, doesn't mean they are useful additions. And my comment about the clio wasn't "the 106bhp clio has rain sensitive wipers" it was "even the most basic clio has them, as standard". It also wasn't a comment strictly about the rain sensitive wipers, more about what isn't standard that should be on at least the top range model!

Stuart DemonD said:
Lol, if only it is that simple - I used to spend ages in my Mondeo trying to get the right intermittent speed, choice of 6 speeds or so - auto wipers takes all that hassle away :p

Mondeo is a exception,my mondeo was same...screetch across screen,new blades cured it for a while or stretch the springs so they dont put so much pressure on screen.

Thing is how many times do you change radio station,flick indicator switch,change temp/direction of heater,play with the trip meter.Still you pay your money & you take your choice...personally i'd rather keep the £80 & take kids out to the zoo......& leave them there with the monkeys where they belong:D

Well look at the eleganza model and look at the kit you get on that, even if you dont get rain sensitive wipers, you get very good kit for your money imo :p

Plus all the clios model equivelents are more expensive than the same punto version. Some might say how can fiat give you a 1.9 mjtd sporting for £11900 but yet renault offer the 105bhp dci or what ever it is for over £12k? Plus its a renault so i wouldnt touch it after the experience i've had with the damn cars and vans! (n)

Plus look at the state of the clio! i actually kinda liked the old one :eek: but that new one is :yuck: i sat in it yesterday and to be completely honest the best bit i could find about it was the new car smell :eek: Maybe the new clio sport will change my mind, we will have to wait and see...

Last edited:
T14086 said:
Mondeo is a exception,my mondeo was same...screetch across screen,new blades cured it for a while or stretch the springs so they dont put so much pressure on screen.

Thing is how many times do you change radio station,flick indicator switch,change temp/direction of heater,play with the trip meter.Still you pay your money & you take your choice...personally i'd rather keep the £80 & take kids out to the zoo......& leave them there with the monkeys where they belong:D

I agree, it would be an option I wouldn't have for £80, but I would expect it to be standard.

It's not standard on the low clio III models ;) (I just looked) - £75 option.

Personally I think the £500 leather option is a bargain for the punto.

Back