Styling Grande Mats

Currently reading:
Styling Grande Mats

Got some mats with my GP sporting when i bought it last week, they came in what looked like official packaging but no punto logo on them and they dont fit that well even thought they are definitely cut to fit the grande just a little big with overlap.
Anybody else had these?
Do the ones with logos off the fiat website fit perfectly as I might try pick up a cheap set of those off ebay?
It shows them with fixing holes but dont have any where mine to hook them on, guessing tney come with these.

you will not get them cheaper than that.all in they are the same price from a dealer with the logo on.i would have liked to get them with the red stitching on them they would look a lot better:)

Ask around the dealers - quite a few have been offering 25% off. £10 P&P is excessive by the way (on that Stoneacre ad)!
I bought mine at Coventry Motor Co and they are genuine & fit perfectly and the driver's mat is complete with special fixings.

Don't know what I was given then,just plain black ones but not great fit and no special fixings, only bad thing about the whole dealer experience and not exactly a big deal. Red stitching would look great with the red paint!!! Might buy some of the official ones.
Agree the postage is excessive!!

They make 2 different quality types......regular and luxury.
They look the same but the 'luxury' ones have a deeper pile carpet.

Anyone know why these sets of mats appear a different shape? Are the ones in the picture right or should they be like the ones on the fiat website before I buy any? The fakes I currently have are more shaped like the ones on the fiat page to fit round the front of the seat.

http://www.fiat.co.uk/Showroom/#showroom/grande_punto_5dr/accessories

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The ones in the picutre from ebay are the same shape as mine and i got them from a dealer. Beleive it or not, the ones on the fiat website are not the ones you get. Anyway the ones you hav seen on ebay cost more than the official ones if you include the postage costs, just go to your fiat dealer and buy them.

Last edited:
Are yours the same as the ones on the fiat.co.uk site then?Maybe they are an old set,they are supposed be official. My dealer is 45min away and was going try a best offer to get them cheaper.

No, mine are the same as the ones in the above picture, i.e. mine are not the same as the ones on the fiat website but i did get them from a dealer. The logo is in the wrong place on the fiat website. My advce would be that its not worth getting the official ones anyway, they are just normal black mats with a "punto" stitch thats only on the drivers side, rip off. Just get some cheaper ones off ebay.

No, mine are the same as the ones in the above picture, i.e. mine are not the same as the ones on the fiat website but i did get them from a dealer. The logo is in the wrong place on the fiat website. My advce would be that its not worth getting the official ones anyway, they are just normal black mats with a "punto" stitch thats only on the drivers side, rip off. Just get some cheaper ones off ebay.

I have the cheapo ones at the moment and the quality is fine, just the fit isn't. They are tailored but not very well and therefore they ride up the footrest abit and don't quite fit round the seat base. I thought the ones on the fiat site where wrong. had noticed just the one punto logo and the carpet pile seems c**p. Need a nice pait of sheepskin wool overmats :yum:

Back