Styling Got the 17"s on today (pics inc)!

Currently reading:
Styling Got the 17"s on today (pics inc)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gex18

Established member
Finally got ma 17"s on today, fitted first time, no prblems, took bout 30 minutes tops! Didnt have to remove arche liners, relocate bumper bolt, roll arches or anything! Checed em out at high speed:D, twisty roads, bumpy roads and full lock and they dont catch at all! Just need to slam the f**ker now! How low should i go and what kit would you recommend for £450 - £550?! Heres the pics;

[IMG]http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/gex18/PICT0315.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/gex18/PICT0312.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/gex18/PICT0313.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/gex18/PICT0307.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/gex18/PICT0309.jpg[/IMG]

matey have you tried it with 4 people in the car! thats when 17's get fun! Mine rub like a biatch, i just need to roll the back arches because i can have anyone in the back. I have got a tonne of mdf and filler in the boot though housing my install, but they'll probably rub when your cars full.

Mybanner.gif

My mum says im cool...

Wheels look good [8D] You need to get yourself some clear indicators too!

MechelleSig4.jpg

www.fiat-scotland.com

yea do look goood, you say no rub, wait till lowered, then FULL CAR, will be a BITCH.

hey mechelle, or weefox, didnt know you were on here too.

-----------------------------------------

get ready for the Fiat Punto Concept Mk1

---Clayton---

-----------------------------------------

Nice wheels but Whatever floats your boat though mate!
but i dont like it, but there again i dont like 4 door cars;)

Silver Punto HGT 2001

Ben this is not the barry boys site;) dave:)

every ones got to start some where give the guy a break. i like the wheels.go for 60mm i droped mine 40 then realised i wanted it lower so got 60mm now.60mm will scrub hardcore on the back but its ok on the front. onless you get some ajustables too you can forget about putting more than one person in the back. iv got a beast kit which im happy with but also like the psg combat kit. look on ebay i think there is a psg ikt going very cheap.;)

http://www.cardomain.com/id/boddd
blcksoove.jpg
fiatforumpic.JPG
forumpic2.JPG

live by the sword die by the sword live by the pen and die bored.

harsh. but i sorta agree(not in a bad way tho lol)

looking at all the parts you've put on that, they aint exactly cheap, and it seems you aint short of a bob or two.
imo you'd be better off returning that car to standard and get a sporting or an 85 or sumthin;)

thats just my opinion tho

visit www.fiat-scotland.com
you know you want to

some people need back doors, if you black out the top pillers of doors inline with windows you can get a stick on bit for this for 3 door (see jonnyboys) not sure you can get them for 5 door but use paint, and colour code or smoth out door handles, you then will lose all the 5 door look, them lights IMO are some of the better ones you can get for a punto.

here a ruff job done in paint but you can get an idea of what i mean.
greenpunto.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

pic aint workin.

still. it'll never look as good as a 3 door and you certainly won't be fooling anyone into thinking it's a 3 door by covering up the pillar with cheap film

visit www.fiat-scotland.com
you know you want to

It´ll be close enough at a glance. pic was working earlier this morning

Originally posted by benstevens
Nice wheels but possibly one of the worst puntos I have ever seen.
Seriously needs lowering, then when it's lower, it needs to have the bumpers sprayed, then while you're at it spray the rest of the car a nice colour (anything but green will do) and THEN loose the two extra doors you have at the back, rear light cluster looks pretty hideous too!
The back wheels look wrong, you need rear disks, some larger ones on the front wouldn't go a miss either

Whatever floats your boat though mate!

Silver Punto HGT 2001

What a stupid comment to make! I thought the idea of this forum was to show off ur work and ur ride, share ideas and advice with each other and generally have a laugh!
I dint expect for 1 minuite that someone would show off their car, which will look sweet when its decked by the way, and get an almost abusive message like above!
Truth is we all start somewhere and Gex's punto is on the first step so why put him down?
Ur are obviously entitled to ur own opinions but how about using some constructive feedback or ideas instead of slating?
If every user on this forum had a finished show car then i think life would be pretty boring do you not agree!

Keep up the good work and everyone on this forum has my support and advice if needed 5-door or 3 i dont care!

Rant over!

Sweet rims gex u should be able to lower it 40mm or so without too many problems!

wallbanff.png

Id off got a 3dr but realised what a nightmare it is when 90% of the time you have at least 2 friends with you in the car.
Ive seen a few 5door Modded cars that have been a lot more tastefull than most 3dr's :p. I agree about the rear lights
a bit over the top [8)] I would of gone for colour code or Tint.

Official Chav <s>Beater</s> Spotter

Originally posted by whitey
pic aint workin.

the host for the pic is down strange though coz my sig is showing and its on the same host

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by benstevens

Nice wheels but possibly one of the worst puntos I have ever seen.
Seriously needs lowering, then when it's lower, it needs to have the bumpers sprayed, then while you're at it spray the rest of the car a nice colour (anything but green will do) and THEN loose the two extra doors you have at the back, rear light cluster looks pretty hideous too!
The back wheels look wrong, you need rear disks, some larger ones on the front wouldn't go a miss either

Whatever floats your boat though mate!

Silver Punto HGT 2001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a stupid comment to make! I thought the idea of this forum was to show off ur work and ur ride, share ideas and advice with each other and generally have a laugh!
I dint expect for 1 minuite that someone would show off their car, which will look sweet when its decked by the way, and get an almost abusive message like above!
Truth is we all start somewhere and Gex's punto is on the first step so why put him down?
Ur are obviously entitled to ur own opinions but how about using some constructive feedback or ideas instead of slating?
If every user on this forum had a finished show car then i think life would be pretty boring do you not agree!

Keep up the good work and everyone on this forum has my support and advice if needed 5-door or 3 i dont care!

Rant over!

Sweet rims gex u should be able to lower it 40mm or so without too many problems!

I'm not going to get into any arguments with you Ollie BUT:

a) can you seriously not see any constructive feedback in my message?
if you can't then don't use words you don't understand.

b) my message wasn't almost abusive, if you think it was then you have lived a sheltered life.

c) thanks for allowing me my own opinion, that's very kind of you

d) how can a car that colour ever look sweet?

but seeing as it is the subject of the thread I will repeat, some very nice wheels mate

Silver Punto HGT 2001

ben car colours go in and out of fashion, few years ago people wouldnt be seen dead in a silver car now its one of the most popular colours;)
try choosing your words better so as not to offend, instead of saying "d) how can a car that colour ever look sweet?" you could just say personaly i wouldn't have chose that colour,

newsiggypic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back