Styling Got the 17"s on today (pics inc)!

Currently reading:
Styling Got the 17"s on today (pics inc)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PuntoOllieWhat a stupid comment to make! I thought the idea of this forum was to show off ur work and ur ride, share ideas and advice with each other and generally have a laugh!
I dint expect for 1 minuite that someone would show off their car, which will look sweet when its decked by the way, and get an almost abusive message like above!
Truth is we all start somewhere and Gex's punto is on the first step so why put him down?
Ur are obviously entitled to ur own opinions but how about using some constructive feedback or ideas instead of slating?
If every user on this forum had a finished show car then i think life would be pretty boring do you not agree!

Keep up the good work and everyone on this forum has my support and advice if needed 5-door or 3 i dont care!

Rant over!

i take it this was directed at me aswell, seeing as it was me who mentioned the 5 door thing.

read again.

i think youll see that i didn't slate him for having a 5 door once!
i only gave him some constructive advice based on my opinion of what he should do.[^]

visit www.fiat-scotland.com
you know you want to

Personally, I think he's done things in the wrong order.

He should've colour-coded the bumpers and replaced the ORANGE indicators/repeaters with clear ones and, insurance permitting, lowered it before even considering wheels as big as 17s on standard 60 suspension. Not to mention getting an alarm fitted before you shell out hundreds on ICE, so it won't get nicked.

personally i think you all mad not liking a car coz its got 5 doors;):D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

theres anough people out there slating puntos, so we shouldnt realy slate each others:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

Hi, lets keep this peaceful now:D, we can all express opinions without getting emotional.

The idea of this forum is to show off the car you own and what you have done to it.
I doubt very much if anybody on this forum owns the best car in the world.

IMHO it looks fine and is a lot better than many Punto's I have seen.
It certainly has the best set of round rear lights I have seen on a Punto.
My dream car is a Mclaren F1 in British Racing Green so I can't really comment on the colour ;)
I think the wheels go well with the car, rear discs would be nice but can wait until he fits the turbo.

Next mods IMO should be side repeaters and bumper spray.

All in all a nice car. Thanks for posting a pic and don't let us put you off.:D

Oh... P.S. Painting B pillars works and is a common manufacturers trick. Mine are covered in a black vinyl and look at the car behind.
I also remember someone else on this forum doing that about 9 months ago and everyone falling over themselves to drool over it.

Dave:D

banner3.jpg

Originally posted by dave
personally i think you all mad not liking a car coz its got 5 doors;):D

who said they didn't like it cause it's got 5 doors?

no-one said it was crap because of it either. i only suggested he get a 3 door because IMO they look better. not once did i say his car was s**te.

Hi, lets keep this peaceful now, we can all express opinions without getting emotional.

lmao who's getting emotional like? would hardly call this an argument. just looks like most read too much into things.
at the end of the day, if people didn't give advice or criticism no-one would get anywhere. stop being so pedantic.

894005000724.jpg
498004000600.jpg
499004000600.jpg
548004000303.jpg
628004000694.jpg

Look, I don't like the modifications, must have to say that before the following, I don't need to justify why either ;)

Anyway, my comment is that British Racing Green, which is the colour the car essentially is, can't easily be called a poor colour, can it?

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

At the end of the day who gives a f**k. A car is to go from one place to another. personally i dont care what colour it is what wheels it has if it has / hasnt got a turbo. If I did i would not of got a Fiat i would of got a Honda / Nissan. And whitey your last reply was just not needed mate and is just trying to cause trouble so do your self a favour and dont bother next time.

Official Chav <s>Beater</s> Spotter

Wo wo wo!

The reason this started is down to me every other comment on here is fine and to be honest im in agreement with the comment that really got on my nerves is the original comment by ben stevens "it has to be one of the worst puntos i have ever seen!" - that wound me up and there must be something not right cos dave has stepped in an edited it!

Every other member has offered there opinion, their advice and a compliment especially on the blingin wheels!
So no whitey the comment wasn't directed at you that one comment drove me to my rant!

Sorry guys but we all have our moments!
Can we leave this thread and get back to the freindly banter and advice for those who need it! Agreed?

wallbanff.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back