General Got Some Good Pics Of My Punto Today :-)

Currently reading:
General Got Some Good Pics Of My Punto Today :-)

Thanks Guys !, yeah it's just yellow fog tint off ebay, was only a couple of quid. Yeah my exhaust is not that loud to be honest, until you give the car some, it pops when going down a gear or off the limiter :)

Hahaha!! Just wondered because you've probably seen tons lowered on here and it makes a huge difference! Does look good though mate

Haha! Yeah it does look good lowered, I don't have a lot of money right now so just want some cheap springs for now. Found some cheap corsa D ones that someone said will fit on mine ?

Thanks Mate !

Yeah its gonna get slammed but dont have alot of money at the moment hoping someone can tell me more about Corsa D Springs fitting on my car ? cause i know some thats going for sale cheap

Yeah i've seen on here that they do fit, hopefully someone can confirm that for certain though!

Yeah, if they do fit, I'll get some

Yea they do fit, slam a link of the ones you are on about first :) My brother bought them for his orange mjet I think they were around £62 and dropped about 30mm front and 20mm back

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back