Got robbed buying a car :(

Currently reading:
Got robbed buying a car :(

if you find his address, burn the car out, leaving no traces :devil: and a computer printed note on front door saying was this worth £50.
wow, thats a bit worrying i came up with that :eek:

Step to far but I like your thinking, personaly I think Jenks idea is astonishing and should be used!!! :D

The advert is lets face it... Extremely poor. I hate people that just don't take care to sell their car, walked away from so many cars lately that im trying to buy for a few friends... Many many dodgey ones out there.

Hope it all gets sorted out properly and no harm is caused ;)

take the car, and weigh it in, so you get £50 back and abit more for beer money, also the lights, glass, etc take them of and sell them, just grinde the vin number's/plates etc,

Last edited:
if you do end up meeting him, make sure there no cctv in site, or the route your taking.

if your m8 does meet him, tell your m8 to ring him and say he is lost and get him to meet him up a side street where nothing's in sight,

im just hoping the guy isnt gonna come on here to try and sell his car, then you would be f**ked

Last edited:
Nice to see lots of legal and sensible advice in this thread.

Mine would be to set off a nuclear warhead at the place he met you with the car, chances are he will be caught in the blast radius..

ive just texted him, askin if car is still for sale, if it is, ill give him a bell tomoz, try get his address forward it onto you if you want. unless ur getin a m8 to do it.

Nice to see lots of legal and sensible advice in this thread.

Mine would be to set off a nuclear warhead at the place he met you with the car, chances are he will be caught in the blast radius..

The forum doesn't condone such activity in any way shape or form.
I however on a personal level would not be able to let such a thing go.

This guy sound like a complete cock..............reckon someone should arrange to meet him somewere quiet, and then everyone on this forum drives their Fiat's to the meeting place, then we all get out of our cars dressed in black suits with shades, wielding baseball bats, and then politely ask him to reconsider, if not we rape him..........

i like, i wish this was do-able!

it is in hand, i still need someone to ring him to falsify a viewing and hopefully get his address (anyone?) once i have his address i'll be able to sort it.

Shall we wait for a thread tomorrow about how you've been attacked?

"… entered this … under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them … they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.” Arthur HARRIS

Mickey Nice-Bloke is perhaps one-of-the-many who are under the rather childish delusion that they can sh*t on everyone else - & nobody is going to sh*t on them (?)

You’ve not been “robbed” – you entered into contract law (civil law) not criminal (dim-blue-lamp) law. But then what evidence have you of a contract – or that you parted with £50? Is there any text evidence? Hold-on to any sales ad evidence.

Presumably he was hacked-off that he’d driven 6 or 7 miles (DL14 7PF? & DL5 4UE?) to argue about a FSH. How many `phone numbers have you? Isn’t one his business number? Limited Co? Directors’ listed in Directors Directory … central library.

Some might argue it's best to give-off the view he's won/you've lost ... & wait a few years for a whirlwind season. But I couldn't comment on that ...

Let us know on progress. You'll get further with a kind word & FF supporters than you will with a kind word.

Back