General Got pulled over yesterday on way to work

Currently reading:
General Got pulled over yesterday on way to work

AppleSei said:
I cant believe u have the same BHP as me! :eek:

Id pwn ur ass tho!! :D

the reason i have the same BHP, is because the panda selecta, has the same engine as a sei sporting.

i will be getting the Magnecor KV85 leads, K and N filter, black diamond pads and discs, magnatec oil change, and be renewing the bosch super 4 plugs next weekend, so i would love to race you applesei (y)

EDIT - will also hopefully be getting a 1242 SPI to put into the selecta :D

Last edited:
ah all becomes clear now, if i needto change that many parts (+ find them :lol:) i don't think i'll both with it, as you said enjoy it as it's mean't to be. after all if i want to go faster i just take out my family wagon which has an extra 100bhp over the panda :lol:

from john

Yeah Pandas go like anything :D I know I used to have one :) The only downside with them was they have a lot of body roll and the brakes are naff. Theres a couple or areas the panda is better than the Sei it's got a bigger boot, there seems to be more leg room in the back, and the seat covers are not a hardy as the pandas (also stain easly in the sei).

bentestday.jpg

Last edited:
whats all this pants brakes stuff?

or is it because i weigh 16stone and stamp on them like they've offened me :bang: :devil:

from john

Back