phone stuff 049.jpg

Punto (Mk1) got myself a punto gt

Introduction

who is going to be the first one to say it needs lowering?
Very nice!

Lovely colour too. Rear lights look excellent with that colour. Alloys suit it perfectly.

Wow she is lovley, looks clean, Can I ask how much you paid, i am saving for one at the moment, looking to spend about 2k on a nice one ?

i paid £1250 for it. i don't actually like the alloys on it, looking to swop them with someone for standard's. it does need lowering though! i am gonna freshen it up with some gt3 badges and door strips and am also on the lookout for a newer interior too,gt1 interior sucks!

black_cinq said:
Lovely :D

Why did you buy the Uno as well though im :confused:

i bought the uno for a temporary runabout because i didn't think i would find a gt this quick and i suppose another reason is because i wanted to feel 17 again :D

and bush, the tipo is sitting on my mates grandparents driveway feeling neglected :( don't know what to do with it, it is too good to break really but nobody wants to buy it (n)

Oh alright for you with your 3 cars huh :)

Have you tried putting the tipo in Autotrader or bargain pages, we've never had a problem selling our cars in them?

black_cinq said:
Oh alright for you with your 3 cars huh :)

Have you tried putting the tipo in Autotrader or bargain pages, we've never had a problem selling our cars in them?

i know 3 fiats! my mate is using the uno while he shops around for a cheap quote for his hgt (his renewal was ridiculous!). gt is sitting proud and freshly polished on my driveway lookin so fresh and so clean :D and the tipo is in a state of depression and feeling unwanted round the corner from my house.....bless it :(

putting it in the autotrader is a job for this week.

Back