Looks alot better i think.

Attachments

• SP_A0508.jpg
    SP_A0508.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Mi.jpg
    Mi.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 72
Getting it lowered to next week. What alloys to go with it? Im thinkin one of of the bottom 2

Attachments

• 933.jpg
    933.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 1213.jpg
    1213.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 1577.jpg
    1577.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 1760.jpg
    1760.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
looks very good mate, i like the bottom left, they give the split rim look, but makesure you keep them clean.

i like those to. I like my stuff clean anyway so i will lol. What size tire do i have to have now? i cant remember the number? 205 something.

if they are 17" wheels then i'd say 205/45/17, as the replacement tyres aren't that expensive, or if budget isn't an issue then 205/40/17.

the 205 is the width of the tyre the 40/45 is the width of the tyre wall and 17 is the diameter of the wheel

Ohh cheers mate. You like my art work? lol its rubish!! i wanna no how to do this properly lol

Attachments

• my crap art work lol.jpg
    my crap art work lol.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 86
lol i used to be able to do it, but since i lost photoshop i can't do it anymore. i'm sure someone will help you out

Looks good mate, much better for the spot of paint. I also like the alloys your looking at. Just a word of caution though, work out exactly what size you have got now tyre wise, then do it all in relative so that you dont lose any performance. You need to keep the overall diameter the same. Also make sure you have enough clearance when you lower it.

Rich

Looks good mate, much better for the spot of paint. I also like the alloys your looking at. Just a word of caution though, work out exactly what size you have got now tyre wise, then do it all in relative so that you dont lose any performance. You need to keep the overall diameter the same. Also make sure you have enough clearance when you lower it.

Rich

Is it not 205/45/17?? The garage suggested i get it 30mm max but everyone on here says that is to little so i dunno. i think the 3rd or 4th alloy dunno yet.

Dnt the alloy have to be 205/45/17 to fit the 45 bit? id rather have the wider tire if i the alloy would have it.

205 is the width 45 is the profile of the tier and 17 is the rim size

205/45/17 is what you need (y)

All of it matters, the 205 is from inside the wheel to outside. The 45 bit is from the edge of the wheel to the egde of the tyre and the 17 is the gap straight across the inside of the tyre (the size of the alloy). 205/45 17 is what the sporting has as standard and it is also lowered 20mm as standard in comparison to the others in the range. By you lowering it 30mm in theory you are going 10mm lower than a sporting and if im honest that probably is enough with the amount of speed bumps around. There are certain carparks that i struggle with as it is.

Rich

i know there that 205\45\17's are best but by putting 205\45\17 tyres on your 17" wheels, will you be able to fit the spare wheel, as they are included in the active???

Back