Technical Got A Stilo.............. BUT

Currently reading:
Technical Got A Stilo.............. BUT

Problem solved!! :D

took it to my mechanic and he hooked it up to his computer and it said the immobilizer confused (due to nephew turning the ignition on and off)the computer and through up the engine fault warning.
thank god for that.

thank you all for your replies

will post pics of my new baby soon

So children are the cause of FIAT's unreliability? Food for thought . . . :p

hello mate .I,ve got a stilo dynamic 1.6 and i'm really pissed with the airbag and engine faults buzzer .It just comes one after another .
Did you actually fixed yours ?
How much you had to pay?.I would highly appreciate any suggestions .
regards
santos
got my new stilo active sport 1.6 16v and ive jus got an engine fault on it. it is due a service as well which in getting done ASAP at a dealer. but before i got the engine fault i got an airbag one, so i turned it off then back on again and now it says engine fault. could it jus be the airbag the caused the engine fault or could it be because its due a service?

HELP

thanks

I have had all these faults show up in the past year of owning my fiat, but to be honest it could be down to the wiring. When i come to put after market stereo in, it appeared it had one in previously and the wires had been chopped and re-wired so like the rebel that i am, i transfered the wires into the upper glove box and fitted jvc head unit, put 7 inch tv where original stereo goes, and ps2 slimline in lower glove box, looks sweet, and well no warning lights as of yet. For the abs ebs failure, there are to connectors just past the air filter with red clips on, i just simply unplugged these cleaned them up a bit, re-connected and 'jobs a gud en'
F = fix
I = it
A = again
T = tomorrow

Back