Got a steady hand? Give it ago

Currently reading:
Got a steady hand? Give it ago

keep trying and let us know... i havent managed it yet :(

think it would take some very deep concentration to get past 3...

A prize to anyone who can!

Got to the end of level 3 and then up pops a black and white picture of something resembling something off the evil dead.I found the easiest way to do it was to remove your mouse mat otherwise you slip off it and start again!
lol. Put on the volume and be ready to jump out your skin!

Last edited:
MATT 68 said:
Got to the end of level 3 and then up pops a black and white picture of something resembling something off the evil dead.I found the easiest way to do it was to remove your mouse mat otherwise you slip off it and start again!

oh how did we know some mofo would have to give it away! nice one mate!

Derbychick said:
oh how did we know some mofo would have to give it away! nice one mate!

Well if you hadnt played it up to be so bloody hard i wouldnt have bothered telling you but didnt YOU ask us to let you know how we got on.:bang: Perhaps you should think about what youre writng next time.:confused: Anyway its happened twice to me and even tho i was expecting it it still made me jump!(y)

Well everyone else managed to keep it under their hat didnt they! Theres always one :rolleyes:

And i said let us know how you get on not give the whole thing away:shakehead

Last edited:
My best attempt was my first try. cant do it for love nor money now boohoo. have tried it on both pc and laptop - sad i know

Derbychick said:
Well everyone else managed to keep it under their hat didnt they! Theres always one :rolleyes:

:life: :life: :life: :life: :life: :nerner: :nerner: :nerner: :nerner: :nerner:
Why take it so serious? most people will have a go before they go further down the thread

I already have a great one, thank you for your concern tho :rolleyes:

I bet your one of those ppl that used to take the ball off kids when they were playing games lmao! :p

Anyways come here you... lets kiss and make up lmao! *mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

MATT 68 said:
:life: :life: :life: :life: :life: :nerner: :nerner: :nerner: :nerner: :nerner:
Why take it so serious? most people will have a go before they go further down the thread

lol [scouse stylee]calm down calm down[/scouse stylee]

it was only played up to be hard, so more people would concentrate harder to get further (like me :eek: ).... then the suprise would be even bigger :D

and its called "playing along with the joke" (y)

Derbychick said:
I already have a great one, thank you for your concern tho :rolleyes:

I bet your one of those ppl that used to take the ball off kids when they were playing games lmao! :p

Anyways come here you... lets kiss and make up lmao! *mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

"bet mines better than yours"

*said in a my dad's bigger than your dad voice

:D :p

mase said:
and its called "playing along with the joke" (y)

Atleast someone gets it! lol

And at FiatAngel " im telling my daddy on you lol" :p

Back