General Got a '79 X1/9, needs a few things

Currently reading:
General Got a '79 X1/9, needs a few things

TajMan

I made a first post on the forum about the car I was picking up in introductory section, but I have now been pointed to this X1/9 section.

I just got this '79
17426179-1.jpg

17426231.jpg

17426295.jpg

17426341.jpg

Seems to be mostly complete besides the missing rear bumper, missing water pump, ignition switch gone and housing around it busted- some wiring hanging by steering wheel and hanging down by the passenger's feet. Also needs the handles that pop the rear trunk and engine cover, needs plastic bertone piece and side-vent piece and driver's door handle all on the left side- something was hot and melted all of those. On the way towing it home I blew out one of the rear tires, it will need a set of tires and various love from sitting years... and it has a cracked windshield.

How much will a windshield cost me, how hard are they to source around the U.S.? I'm in Utah. I have a '77 Lancia Scorpion that needs a windshield also, and that one will cost me like $550 and have to get it shipped across the country.

I'm a guy with big plans for many custom projects, I do all kinds of my own work... but for now hopefully I can get this Fiat road worthy again, easier

Back