SP_A00171.jpg

Goodbye Bravo......Hello Focus!

Introduction

Well the time has come to say goodbye to my beloved Bravo.

After 13 months and five days of ownership, I have decided to buy a 'Y' reg 1.6 petrol Focus 5 door.

I wanted something newer and with a bit less mileage, Bravo has done nearly 122,000 miles and the Focus has done 76,000.

I have always wanted a Focus, and we need a 5 door for my son, who is growing up (nearly a big 5).

Got it for £1850, with the Bravo as PX. Not bad considering it was up at £2200 and got £350 for the Bravo (only paid £400 for it last year)

I pick her up on Saturday.

So all in all I will be sad to see the Bravo go, been a good reliable car.

Couple of pics.....

SP_A00181.jpg

SP_A00171.jpg
You've been had on the price mate. :( which is bad.

But you won't regret buying the Focus. Handles amazing, the 1.6 is fast too :)

Don't think I have been had, to be fair. Car is in excellent condition plus it's taxed and tested for 12 months, full dealer SH and is in really excellent condition.

If it was covered in scratches and didn't have long T&T there would be no way I would pay that for it.

But yeah they do handle rather well, my father-in-law owns an identical model to mine, but on a T plate.

Yeah its well overpriced, you can get the facelifted ones for cheaper than that

You couldve had my 02 facelift plate 1.6 5 door with less miles and T+T for way cheaper than that and mine is a zetec so has got the better suspension than your LX

But you wont regret the descision to chop in your bravo

If it was covered in scratches and didn't have long T&T it would be only worth 300

you can pick up 55 reg puntos with around 20k mileage for 2k

Not really a family car though.

Looks nice! I love mine and wont be changing for a while.

Back