General Good value RHD 500 on eBay...

Currently reading:
General Good value RHD 500 on eBay...

Looks to be a good value 500L on eBay, RHD too for £5,000. Available from a car dealer in Scotland...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/252367340120

Just thought I'd post in case anyone is interested. I wouldn't be surprised to see a London seller buy it at that price, and then immediately put it up for sale at £10K. :rolleyes:

cheers, Steve

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Very interesting--but his conditions of sale make it difficult for a 'non-local' to view and purchase. Also, at 63929 miles, it would have been more honest to say 64,000 miles! However, it £5,000, if it in as good a condition as they say, it could be a bargain.
thumb.gif
smile.gif

It's sat unused for 19 years.....i would think an amount of recommissioning work is required

That certainly seems to be exactly what you say Steve.
It looks a straight and honest car. I bet it was resprayed for the launch of the new 500. (I see, no it wasn't) Our local Fiat dealer has one at the back of the showroom; like that one, in mint condition but appears not to have been used for years since then.
This red one will make someone very happy; I hope that person won't be a speculator.

Last edited:
Back