Technical Good Service From A Fiat Dealer !!!!!!

Currently reading:
Technical Good Service From A Fiat Dealer !!!!!!

I Thought That I Would Post A Recommendation For A Fiat Dealer In Lincolnshire Called A C Williams(grantham 01476569569).

The Wife Owns A Stilo 1.8 Dynamic(52 Plate) That We Purchased 6 Months Ago And It Was Due Its 24,000 Mile Service On Monday The 8th November. The Problem Was That On The Friday Before The Service, The Car Broke Down And Fiat Assistance Advised That It Had A Battery Drain And Merely Started The Car And Expected The Wife To Get On With It! So None Too Pleased, I Rang A C Williams And Explained The Problem And They Simply Sorted Me A Stilo To Borrow Until They Fixed The Wife's Car. That Is Quality Service And This Was At No Cost To Myself At All.

Got The Car Back Today(tues 9th) And Apart From Parts That Are On Order, They Have Addressed Every Fault On My List. And Believe Me It Was Not A Short One.

All Of The Above I Would Expect From Any Dealer As The Norm But Reading This Forum, It Would Appear A C Williams Have Really Excelled With Their Service Here. Well Done, Highly Recommended!

Are Fiat dealers so bad that they get praise like this for doing what any dealer should do without question?
It speaks volumes that we are so suprised when a Fiat dealer does something right.

daftcars.com said:
Are Fiat dealers so bad that they get praise like this for doing what any dealer should do without question?
It speaks volumes that we are so suprised when a Fiat dealer does something right.
As i said, the service i recieved was no more than one would normally expect. The purpose of my thread was to inform Fiat owners in Lincolnshire of a decent garage.

Back