good price or not ???

Currently reading:
good price or not ???

D

Darren

got a set of marea polys and handles from a guy on ebay and was just wondering should i take them getting them got 90 and that is including delivery and he is including the sidelight wiring for me

trimmed21.jpg

If you have bid and won the auction then you are under contract to purchase them.

I paid £70 for lights only with wiring and p+p included and was happy. So to have handles for 20 quid, bargain imo.

At the end of the day you could pay a grand for them, if you were pleased with them that is what matters, anything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

well it wasnt under ebay it was a scrappy on it so hes stripping it for me at the moment just have to pay him :) but it did seem like a good deal

trimmed21.jpg

a pair of working polys, with bulbs, and a pair of handles is not a bad buy at 90. but try and get the full set of ALL handles for that price. tell him you want to try a wee project with the rears or something, but wont pay extra. its nowt to him, and you can shift them on here for a few bob.

Buzz
The champion of the Bravo 1.4, and owner of a Bravo 1.8

Member Page

am i the only one who, looking at the photo of his car, thinks he might want the rears himself?