General Good Points

Currently reading:
General Good Points

T-Jet 120

Its a Sporthing
Went to the pub last night with a few friends, we got talkin about cars, and i happened to mention that i have ordered an orange GPS. A friend of mine, who is up his own arse and thinks he is the dogs nuts because he owns a 350bhp evo VI, piped up and started slattin about fiat and what they used to be like. Only thing is i didn't have a come back. So can you give me some good points on fiat, especially the GPS, so i can put him in his place. :D

**** loads cheaper :D

more fun (tis a fiat thing)

stylish and not chavvy lets face it, evo is a little chavvy

Ppl who slate fiats are just scared n' jealous cus there cars look ****e next to any fiat, imo anyways lol

Easy - punch him in the face.

haha!!!! :D

why bother mate? yours will be a brand new motor, probably on a 57 plate, whats his on? probably coming up 10years old, maybe more... just take it, then revel in how good looking the GP is when you get it and enjoy it whilst you have it. i dont see how throwing insults about money can 'hurt' anyone, if they can afford it then good luck to them.

most people have a 'dream' car, if you could afford it, then you would probably have it. would you then think, hmmm i could buy a fiat panda for about £5k and be saving loads? i don't think you would.

just my opinion buddy. rise above him and just think to yourself, oh fcuk off! lol.

lol thanks everyone, he doesn't have the money, daddy does lol, and he's got his head so far up his arse he can taste his own prostate too. lol, i won't have to listen too it soon, he's f*kin off in the RAF as an air traffic controller. lol, mine will be a "57" plate and his is a "T" reg. lol. did fiat win an award recently?

Went to the pub last night with a few friends, we got talkin about cars, and i happened to mention that i have ordered an orange GPS. A friend of mine, who is up his own arse and thinks he is the dogs nuts because he owns a 350bhp evo VI, piped up and started slattin about fiat and what they used to be like. Only thing is i didn't have a come back. So can you give me some good points on fiat, especially the GPS, so i can put him in his place. :D

Did he mention rust? Oh that was kicked out the door in 1990. Shame other manufacturers still haven't defeated the tin worm.

Oh and his rally slag fades into the background when compared with the Fiat group's offering... the Lancia Delta S4.

Did he mention rust? Oh that was kicked out the door in 1990. Shame other manufacturers still haven't defeated the tin worm.

Oh and his rally slag fades into the background when compared with the Fiat group's offering... the Lancia Delta S4.

Yeah I'll second that I know someone with a Focus ST170 on a 54 place with rusting wheel arches :eek:.

T-JET GPS Your comparing eggs with apples but the guys have said all I would say to the Evo dude. (y)
I am in Telford too, New Orleans Blue 1.9 GPS with a silver Torro (bull) on the LHS boot lid. :D
You get cheaper insurance, better mpg, more usable town performance, longer service intervals, much better lookin car, what more do you want? Is he a Priorslee chav or a Woodside wannabe? :eek:

lol he lives in sherifhales, you might have seen the evo, silver evo 6 with black raliart stickers plastered over it and his name in the side rear windows, "S Blakemore", sad bastard. lol whereabouts are you in telford?

Back