General Good Points

Currently reading:
General Good Points

all you have to say is how many world rally titles have mitsubishi won?
the fiat group have loads lancia won nine in total 6 of them were in a row.no body will ever do that! lol.let alone the ones fiat won (124 abarth.131abarth.strada/ritimo and uno italian and europian champions fiat have done more than all the japs put together.that should shut the rice eater up.

what's the point of trying to get one back....no offence...but he sounds like a bit of an idiot....you know it's a nice car and so do we that's all that matters, wait till his breaks down then drive by smiling(y)

lol yes i know it is a great car but the guy who is driving an evo to make up for somethin he is missin down south doesn't

I became the owner of a 1.9 Sporting on Friday, and on Saturday morning I found myself racing a Subaru Estate - and somehow, I managed to beat him. I think this really upset him as he then come racing up behind me once i'd slowed down shouting abuse out of the window.

I was in shock as I never expected my GPS to be able to beat a Subaru - I can honestly say - after that event, i'm in love :D

yeah - so tell him tht story, and hope he doesn't ask for a race cause i might have just been lucky :p

I became the owner of a 1.9 Sporting on Friday, and on Saturday morning I found myself racing a Subaru Estate - and somehow, I managed to beat him. I think this really upset him as he then come racing up behind me once i'd slowed down shouting abuse out of the window.

I was in shock as I never expected my GPS to be able to beat a Subaru - I can honestly say - after that event, i'm in love :D

yeah - so tell him tht story, and hope he doesn't ask for a race cause i might have just been lucky :p

Can't of been a WRX or the Turbo as it would of easily got away.

Also expect the usual people to winge about 'street racing' :p I wont mention names ;)

Can't of been a WRX or the Turbo as it would of easily got away.

Also expect the usual people to winge about 'street racing' :p I wont mention names ;)

well thats what I was thinking it must have been just a 2 litre or something.

And it wasn't exactly street racing - I dont do that, much :p

What happened is, I was on a dual carriage way, and this Scooby pulled out in front of me and cut me up, no indication nothing. I thought nothing of it. Then he did it again, so I beeped. Then as I got round him, the road filters into one lane, and it was neck and neck and then i gradually pulled ahead!! This upset him alot.

So.......wasn't a street race. I'm too old (19) for that now - haha (as if)

Like already already said, it was probably a scoob 2L N/A they aren't far off 10 secs 0-60 (the Grande has better mid range anyway). Alot scoob owners seem to think their car is faster than anything ever invented and like to think they rule the roads. Not alot of people know they're not all fast! (they even made a 1.6 N/A a few years back)

Racing is fine at the right time in the right place like Hellcat said. We're hardly talking drifting the busy streets of los angeles now are we? :rolleyes:

Glad you are happy with your GPS mate I absolutely love mine. get it remapped and you will smoke more than old scoobs!

Like already already said, it was probably a scoob 2L N/A they aren't far off 10 secs 0-60 (the Grande has better mid range anyway). Alot scoob owners seem to think their car is faster than anything ever invented and like to think they rule the roads. Not alot of people know they're not all fast! (they even made a 1.6 N/A a few years back)

Racing is fine at the right time in the right place like Hellcat said. We're hardly talking drifting the busy streets of los angeles now are we? :rolleyes:

Glad you are happy with your GPS mate I absolutely love mine. get it remapped and you will smoke more than old scoobs!

i'm thinkin of getting it remapped but want to look into it a bit more. Wonder if in the long term it causes any damage.........:confused:

Oh dear.. another one of those "I beat a Skyline with my GP" posts :rolleyes:

How do you know he even tried?

Back