Good Garage in South Wales Area?

Currently reading:
Good Garage in South Wales Area?

MadMatt6633

I need debadging and bumper spraying on my punto mk1
Any good garages in the south wales area?
Thanks!

MadMatt6633 said:
I need debadging and bumper spraying on my punto mk1
Any good garages in the south wales area?
Thanks!

y dnt u have a go your self mate it aint that hard and

i now that there is one in newport south wales customs dunno the pries tho

Moorcroft motors in Newport.

Peter Moorcroft

Moorcroft Motors
3/5 Magor St
Newport
Gwent
NP19 0GU

Tel: 01633 280286

Done mine Quality work and Good prices (y) (y)

Can get some pics of some of the cars worked on if you want.

Steve

Above are always willing to show around if you turn up relly freindly setup:D

Steve

im in swansea if that helps! How much do u think debadging and sprayin and fitting bumpers will cost

MadMatt6633 said:
im in swansea if that helps! How much do u think debadging and sprayin and fitting bumpers will cost

Well i cant help you with any recomedation for the Swansea area but if your badges are stick ons then a little heat [hear dryer] and platnum card to lift and quietly pull away then its a case of cleaning off any glue and and a bit of a poliish[T cut ] with the bumper its all acording the condition now so cant really coment on that give the badges a go nowt to loose just take your time (y)

Sorry can't help with Swansea area Newport here, try SWCC alot from Swansea on there, As far as price goes can only say for a total respray, fitting coil overs, de badging, delocking,fitting skirts and bumpers and a few other odds and sods cost just over £2000, so for bumbers I should think some where around £200 to £250

Steve

You can drastically reduce the cost by doing the bumper prep yourself and then handing them over to the bodyshop to do the top coats, or if you want to have a go yourself, then it'll only cost you in materials (y)

Well i went to pull the back badges off 'Punto and 55SX but there is a hole behind them :(

not a problem realy a bit of filler and touch up pen, there is a customs garage in cardiff on city road just passed miss millies not sure of the name but you cant miss it becouse theres a big graffiti car on the side of it,spotted it lastnight when i went to millies(had the munchies)

kingy said:
not a problem realy a bit of filler and touch up pen, there is a customs garage in cardiff on city road just passed miss millies not sure of the name but you cant miss it becouse theres a big graffiti car on the side of it,spotted it lastnight when i went to millies(had the munchies)

Well i wonder how long thats been there i havnt noticed that before :confused: not thinking of Roath Auto parts are you bit further on down the road :confused:

Carmarthen Cars
Telephone: 01267 236753
Address: Cambrian Park/Cillefwr Ind Est, Johnstown, Carmarthen, SA31 3RB

This is the guy that is going to delock and dehandle mine.

To weld panels over the locks, smooth and respray both doors. Respray rear bumper, and fix crack in front bumper and total respray the front bumper he wanted £220.

Can't go wrong. Quality of work is superb and he doesn't mind doing things out of the ordinary!!!

you can also try derek at bt rees on oxford street swansea done a lot of work for me in past at reasonable cost and to a high standard

Back