Good Fiat Dealers....

Currently reading:
Good Fiat Dealers....

stevejowen

shouldn`t someone also name the good ones?
i`ve had good experiences with Sunwin at Derby, on a Sunday they recoded my Alfa key...yes the Fiat part of the garage, and on a Sunday! (y)
Also Bostons of Milford i think it`s near (ish) to Cannock, my mum always takes her Sei there! (she is 70 and she does not get ripped off she likes them!!! in this day and age i reckon that`s cool (y) )
and Ryauto in Oldbury , one of the salesmen there did me a great deal on a new Punto, his name is (if he is still there) Guisseppi! (y)
Also i have used JCS AT Kegworth, Derby and they were good too!!! (y)
come to think of it....... i don`t know of a really bad one!

Yeah good idea,

Caledonia in Blackpool have sorted out warranty jobs for me and given me lifts home and back to the dealers again (Im too young for a courtesy car :eek:) When my car broke down they sorted it straight away, the same day in fact, but I didnt go to collect it because I was enjoying the VW Polo they hired for me too much :D

For anyone from Ireland, Tractamotors in Blanchardstown are very good, try deal with Gary and tell him Ian that bought the new sporting off him sent ya. Bought my third punto from them and have to say cant fault them

Stoneacre, Grimsby.

Damn good, have done a hell of alot of warranty work for me in the past, with not many grumbles.

Just did a poor job of servicing my car, but I'll let them off heh.

Back