Good Bodyshop in Cardiff

Currently reading:
Good Bodyshop in Cardiff

PNL

Banned
:worship: I can recommend these guys as they have just put my Stilo back together :slayer: Hi to Alan and Dean (y)

A&D VEHICLE REPAIR CENTRE
Unit 16, Argyle way
Ely distribution centre
Cardiff
TEL- 02920-20670330. :worship: :worship:

Glad to see cars back together ok Phil, you can keep Bulldog company at Cribbs now(y) :D

Steve

steve1219 said:
Glad to see cars back together ok Phil, you can keep Bulldog company at Cribbs now(y) :D

Steve

No thanks dont think I will tempt my luck at traveling over to there ATM good place to get your skirt done though (y)

Goldie Punto said:
What they like for price phil ?

Excellent he is very reasonable indeed and I will for sure be useing him again for any work our family requires (y) He did a job on Nathans first car that had an argument with a roller shutter door and the side of that was caved in on the back panel and door pillar and when we had it back you wouldnt have know it had happened :eek:

thers loads mate. welsh coast customs in newport, keltix in nantgarw, monstermods in gwent, moorcroft motors in newport, red dragon styling in cardiff. these are a few of the best had work done at keltix are ther sh!t hot ask 4 dave ace bloke, heard good things from my mates bout all of the others. hope that helps?

Thats cos he did yours :D

whistle.gif
whistle.gif
whistle.gif

Steve

Back