golden jubilee hospital.

Currently reading:
golden jubilee hospital.

Well folks, i'm just back from a rather nasty surgery at the golden jubilee hospital up here in sunny Scotland, and i must say. If anyone gets the coice to go there, you would have to be bloody nuts to say no. It is the best hospital i have EVER been in, better than the ones i have been in out in America. I strongly recomend anyone who can go there to do it. beautiful hospital, and great staff and surgens.:D

we've always used hospitals in edinburgh for ops and stuff when we know in advance, as the care is just THAT much better up there!

when I had my knee op in a local english hospital it took them 3 anesnatists coming round until they got the right aneesatist to the right patient. THEN just as I was going in, they marked up THE WRONG KNEE! THEN when they were sticking the needle in for the general, the nurse got not one, but TWO full syringe fulls of air into my arm, I had the nurse, two surgeons and some random guy from outside pounding on my arm trying to squeeze all the veins at the same time. my heart rate went from 55- vMAX of over 200bpm, so they had to take me to recovery, wait a few hours and start again. just complelte fcking incompetance :eek:

Bupa. 3 operations so far.

private hospitals. cant beat them. we went to them after the NHS made a hash of my leg. i fell into a thorn bush, the ones that were about 2 inches long, at A&E in bedford they decided to do a local anasthetic (sp) to remove a thorn stuck in my thigh. about a week after the operation the wound on my leg didnt heal properly. me being a teenager i decided to squeeze it :rolleyes: .

the thorn decided to pop out of my leg, even though the people in A&E told me they had got it out!

cheers for that! lol. so after this about a month later where the A&E surgeons had also operated on my hand, a huge lump appeared. lets say £2000 worth of operations later i finally got it sorted. and a nice tidy scar from bupa :D

Back