Currently reading:
God!!!! So P****d Of

move away, then go back every week and flatten the tyres of the 4x4 :p

i think what ever you do some revenge is definitely in order

if you move leave some dead rats under the floor boards

or keep throwing stones into his back box

the rattling will drive him mad

or put sticks and stuff under his wipers

lets see him reterive those when he's doing 70 on the m way and it begins to drizzle

if his spare is under his car make sure you let all the air out of that so he cant drive next puncture he gets

i have some acid etch i could mail you and you can put specks all over his car windows if you pm me your address

hay we better hope he ain't reading this

Last edited:
Get out to the scrappies and get the cheapest wreck you can dropped on the drive as a "project" make sure the tires are flat and the handbrake cable is over tensioned so they cant move it :p

Seriously though is there an friendly elderly couple living in the street who don't have a car but have a drive a fiver a week might bag you a space with better security than a CCTV system (if they are owt like my gran she doesn't miss a thing

Get out to the scrappies and get the cheapest wreck you can dropped on the drive as a "project" make sure the tires are flat and the handbrake cable is over tensioned so they cant move it :p

Seriously though is there an friendly elderly couple living in the street who don't have a car but have a drive a fiver a week might bag you a space with better security than a CCTV system (if they are owt like my gran she doesn't miss a thing

:yeahthat:

Back