God help the Olympics

Currently reading:
God help the Olympics

well tbh the chinese police are more than capable of keeping order, taking people away at midnight and generally keeping the people down. i am still completely confused as to why china has been allowed to host the olympics. though the reasons are obvious.
the official line was something like that the olympics would encourage china to be more modern/western. but everyone knows it's really all down to money.

in the next 50 years the biggest worry to this world will be china. forget the "nasty dirty" coal power plants they're building and climate change ********. Chinese foreign policy almost certainly will end up the main problem this world faces.

though of course i may be proved wrong, and i hope to god i am, but i fear that am i not.

well tbh the chinese police are more than capable of keeping order, taking people away at midnight and generally keeping the people down. i am still completely confused as to why china has been allowed to host the olympics. though the reasons are obvious.
the official line was something like that the olympics would encourage china to be more modern/western. but everyone knows it's really all down to money.

in the next 50 years the biggest worry to this world will be china. forget the "nasty dirty" coal power plants they're building and climate change ********. Chinese foreign policy almost certainly will end up the main problem this world faces.

though of course i may be proved wrong, and i hope to god i am, but i fear that am i not.

actually you make a lot of sense here apart from 1 thing you mention god of which there is no science evidence at all

i thought the whole idea behind "climate change" and "think CO2" was to stifle the development of places like China, but in a nice "feel good" kind of manner? :confused:

Last edited:
look they have just released a press bulletin showing the new modified starting pistol for the Olympics...

gmgcover.jpg

;)

Last edited:
2010 world cup in south africa doesn't look like a party either! Infact its has been reported that it might be moved to a safer country as fans of all countries have already said they will not go for fear of being killed:(

Back