General Glow plugs location. 19jtd 105

Currently reading:
General Glow plugs location. 19jtd 105

mingualez

I've not been lazy, I've literally traweld the posts and web. But its driving me crazy as no pics or descriptions have enabled me to located my glow plugs.
I have a 53 (2004) 1.9jtd 105.
It would be amazing if someone had a photo or diagram on their location. I appreciate that at least 2 are hard to get to from what I've read.
Thanks in advance . lee

Attachments

• IMG_20161209_132357747.jpg
    IMG_20161209_132357747.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
I've not been lazy, I've literally traweld the posts and web. But its driving me crazy as no pics or descriptions have enabled me to located my glow plugs.
I have a 53 (2004) 1.9jtd 105.
It would be amazing if someone had a photo or diagram on their location. I appreciate that at least 2 are hard to get to from what I've read.
Thanks in advance . lee

I'm surprised you found the bonnet release..:p

https://www.fiatforum.com/stilo-guides/151734-dealing-preheat-fault-message-stilo-jtd.html

Charlie Marea JTD 105

I actually have seen that. Maybe I'm mistaken, but it only shows where 1 plug is located ?

Thanks though :)

Picture below shows where they are. This is from a Punto Mjet engine. Glow plugs are in the same place as the JTD, but some other components are different.

Attachments

• Mjet Glow plugs (1).jpg
    Mjet Glow plugs (1).jpg
    787.1 KB · Views: 279
  • Mjet Glow plugs (2).JPG
    Mjet Glow plugs (2).JPG
    713.8 KB · Views: 60
they're in a row..,
find one you've found them all.

getting them out is a different story ..;)

Thanks for your help.

Done the glow plugs on various vehicles. And am starting to see the pattern here. They run in a line :)
And they can indeed be sods to get out.
Thanks for the input guys!!

Back