Styling gloss black wheels on white gp

Currently reading:
Styling gloss black wheels on white gp

yea atleast they wont show the dirt as much. i always think if your wheels look clean then the whole car looks clean but in some cases this doesnt apply for example when u have got a 2 tone coloured car which half is in dirty brown lol

David

Re: Quick photoshoot

hope you dnt mind i shopped ur grande its a beuti ive wanted a white one for ages and thought of the black wheels and it looks amazin i added a few lil things which i ad thought for a while would look great on a white one then i came across ur post of ur car :)

whitegrande.jpg

waxed mine last night to jump on the shiny car band waggon :D

just need to do all the black and clean the arches out as they are a "bit" full of mud.. (from a forest car park that had been freshly graded

Andy, what wax are you using at the moment? I detailed mine with some clearkote carnuba cream wax then a coat of moose wax last week and i'm impressed. I reckon a better shine than dodo juice but not as hard.

Alex, i'm jealous. You know I was from the start. Your motor makes me moist!

Re: Quick photoshoot

hope you dnt mind i shopped ur grande its a beuti ive wanted a white one for ages and thought of the black wheels and it looks amazin i added a few lil things which i ad thought for a while would look great on a white one then i came across ur post of ur car :)

whitegrande.jpg
That grille looks like it would swallow any car in its way :eek: Get some xenons on the go and you would scare anything out of the way on the M6! (y):slayer:

Andy, what wax are you using at the moment? I detailed mine with some clearkote carnuba cream wax then a coat of moose wax last week and i'm impressed. I reckon a better shine than dodo juice but not as hard.

Alex, i'm jealous. You know I was from the start. Your motor makes me moist!

if only I had 70 quid to spend on wax :( Auto Glym aqua wax all the way atm! (y)

His car makes me wet...:eek:

Hi do you know your headlights how do you get them like that? Is there a film for them or a spray\polish? Thanks in advance

Back