glitter cinq

Currently reading:
glitter cinq

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleSei said:
we like your car...just the owner is a cock thats all :)

*spits coffee all over screen and keyboard*

TBH, Alaina's car isnt my cup of tea, but to see what it looked like, to it finished, and all the work put in, youve got to respect her for that.
when i was 15 i used to buy Max Power and all that crap, but to say your car will be remembered, the only car i can really remember from Max Power and all the others was a civic with £150k spent on it, so to say your punto is going to be remembered?
I happen to like your car, it looks alright, but im not a fan of the kit.
As far as dissing cinqs, i couldnt care less if redline etc buyers dont like my car, so what? i like it and i know alot of other people do.
At the end of the day, Lukes car is an abarth, and one of the finest ones out there, and is sought after by car enthusiasts...
Craig

PuntoOllie said:
Its only in so they can take the **** out you mate!

Dave ill dig up the thread where you tell me how cool my punto is and how much you like it

Sammi - Modifiy a car properly then come chat to me.

Redline FULL Mag feature later this year ;)

Oh and did i mention im in Max power live top 100 this year dont suppose ill see any of you lot there unless you park in the car park!

And to think i had this website stickers on my car pah!

Oh Who rattled your cage :nutter: Max top 100 means **** all you applied yourself and got excepted woo hoo I filled in a form on the internet :rolleyes: . It was actually harder to get a club stand than the 100 this year so grow up please. And lets all enjoy our hobby :peace:

Steve

PuntoOllie said:
Sammi - Modifiy a car properly then come chat to me.

I dont want a modified car :) I would rather have a totally standard coupe turbo :)

Also if i wanted to modify a car "properly" i wouldnt ask a stroppy kid who can give it but cant take it.

I suggest if you dont like comments against you or your car, dont dish it out to others

Last edited:
Fair enough may have been harsh wrong place for opinion ect!

The only think id like to respond too is that the Top 100 is something, yes you apply but it takes a top 100 car to be picked.

Fair enough ill keep thoughts to myself go back to what you were all doing!

i like alainas cinq its great, and i dont even like body kits.

ollie you want to be remembered, you want your car to be remebered. youve got it,your remembered..... as being a big dick and upsetting more than enough people here on FF (y) congrats.

alaina - dont listen to any thoughts in this thread. the cars great, and imagination is the key to things like that :D imo you done good (y)

charlieboy said:
i like alainas cinq its great, and i dont even like body kits.

alaina - dont listen to any thoughts in this thread. the cars great, and imagination is the key to things like that :D imo you done good (y)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

think some people neeed to realise that lifes too short to have petty arguements bout how clever there car is!

carpe diem

your a long time dead

have fun with your hobby,

:) :) :) :) :)

PuntoOllie said:
Just an opinion mate thats all...that fast car share i dont care what you all think it wasnt an invitation for you to abuse mine

And as for the other comments

"And I don't think you have to worry about starting to get petty, you already started when you told Sammi to "Modifiy a car properly then come chat to me" and said "Oh and did i mention im in Max power live top 100 this year dont suppose ill see any of you lot there unless you park in the car park!"

You cant say there not true

No offense dude (nah actually take offense) but Max Power is possibly the WORST magazine out there to buy. Max poo or Chav Power are the alternatives which fit better. U have a flycatcher punto, well done. Top 100 Max power cars? Well done.

But to come on an say someones car is a "mess" and "a joke" is outta order. You wanna know what a "real" car is?

A real car, is a car that is totally un-modified. Everything else is a hobby. Not everyone (unlike yourself) needs to go to bed at night thinkin that everyone loves their car (or dick extension in your case). Some people do it because they enjoy it.

Now say for instance ur an ugly looking guy (which is more than likely) and ur gf aint too pretty either. Your going with her cause you like her, not because other people think your cool for going with her. But if someone comes up and says that your girlfriend is "joke" or a "mess" then im sure u'd be happy to take that wouldnt you? I dont think so. Stop being close minded and arrogant. Your avator message shows it aswell. "Number 1 mk1 punto?" Ha!

Grow up and stop voicing off about other peoples cars. I dont particularily like everyones cars on here but i dont get all up in their face about.

To be fair, i actually think your punto is quite nice. But something now just puts me off it...

Ross

OK, I think this thread has now runs its course :) everyone has their opinion, and no-one is saying you can't have an opinion on this 'forum', but tact plays a key part.

Thread locked for now, before it gets too nasty ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back