glitter cinq

Currently reading:
glitter cinq

Status
Not open for further replies.
PuntoOllie said:
you talk about real cars like you own one!

Post this car on ANY modified forum with a chance for people to reply with there comments....

See what comes out

LMFAO, like i think my cinq is a real car. Do you even know me or what other cars i have in my household/shortreach? No.. Pull your head out your arse and live in the real world.

PuntoOllie said:
you talk about real cars like you own one!

Post this car on ANY modified forum with a chance for people to reply with there comments....

See what comes out

Id hardly call a MK1 punto a real car myself

Lets see what Barry have to say with regards your car.......

Even my battered estate would flame your punto

PuntoOllie said:
What car do YOU own?

sorry i asumed it was a cinq from ur sig

I own a cinq indeed, for now. Im much more into the kitcar scene - where you actually have to put in some graft and build the car - not just pay someone to do the dirty work for you...

Im also in joint ownership of a Dakar 4x4, did have a Jag E-Type replica and will soon have a completely 1-off sportcars as me n dad are going to be making the whole lot. You dont get much more individual than that... Yours is just a punto with a facejob, nothing special. End of.

PuntoOllie said:
shame you wont be remebered for doin anythin like it
What? you seriously think you'll be "remembered" for getting your car in redline? Are you a moron? sorry, i mean serious.

memorable things: Einstein, perfected the theory of relativity. Kapra, made the connection between eastern mysticism and modern physics. Da Vinci, painted the cistine chapel. owen missed that penalty against germany... you.. got your car in redline...

you have come in here to slate Alaina's cinq, gotta say, it's not my gig, but it's her pride and joy. it's fair to say that you get back what you give... expect to get some back.

Last edited:
Okay so you own a chinq...for now!

I own a punto....for now!

I did Most of the bodywork myself thank you very much so i did put in the graft!
Plus its not just a face job its planning to make things look right, fitting, customising standing back and saying..that looks good/****

Similar to what your "Going" to be doin with sports cars.

PuntoOllie said:
Okay so you own a chinq...for now!

I own a punto....for now!

I did Most of the bodywork myself thank you very much so i did put in the graft!
Plus its not just a face job its planning to make things look right, fitting, customising standing back and saying..that looks good/****

Similar to what your "Going" to be doin with sports cars.

But you're missing the point... You're spouting on about being individual and it shows you dont have a clue! Its no on-off kit, its just a chopped up off the shelf one from a different car model. Real imagination and work required there... Anybody with basic skills in fabrication can do that..

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You and your narrow minded "friends" may not see the artistic side to alaina's cinq, but plenty of others do. Its totally unique, never been seen before. Its blatantly obvious that yours isnt.

At the end of the day its you're car, do with it what you wish and i totally respect that. If you want other people to respect it too then try respecting others...

PuntoOllie said:
Im bored of this now

I dont like the cinq you all dont like my car

job done.
dude, you got it wrong, it's not that we don't like your car. but you were the pot callin the kettle black.
you don't like alainas motor, so you came to slate it. yet as fair as i'm concerned your punto with it's faux bonnet vents and spoiler that, lets face it is only for looks, and therefore looks crap, andit's sparkly silver lexus style lights...look like crap.. but that's my opinion, had you not bothered to slate alainas, i would have stood there and said, yea, that's nice...

Luke1985 said:
At the end of the day its you're car, do with it what you wish and i totally respect that. If you want other people to respect it too then try respecting others...
Never a truer word said (y)

You can think whatever about our cars, and we can think whatever about yours, but if you can't think of anything nice to say, then don't say it all, ok :)

i think this is all a bit unfair on alaina. if this was in MM then fair enough your open to your opinions, but still be nice.

but this is a thread about her selling her pride and joy which she has loved and worked on for years. those who have read her threads and posts will realise she will miss this car alot and slagging it off isn't going to make it any easier for her!

just be sensitive people! if you want to make this personal take it to PM's.

A unique punto would be this one, not something that looks like it has crashed through a Halfords store

DSC00050.JPG

DSC00048.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back