glitter cinq

Currently reading:
glitter cinq

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, raise your hand if your cars in Fast Car this month? (y)

Ross

Its only in so they can take the **** out you mate!

Dave ill dig up the thread where you tell me how cool my punto is and how much you like it

Sammi - Modifiy a car properly then come chat to me.

Redline FULL Mag feature later this year ;)

Oh and did i mention im in Max power live top 100 this year dont suppose ill see any of you lot there unless you park in the car park!

And to think i had this website stickers on my car pah!

Can only do 70mph mate on the roads

Suppose we will see it at max live....No thought not

To stop getting petty...I am all for being different when it comes to modifing a car and i know without blowing my trumpet..my car looks good i cannot understand anyone of you exept the poor owner defending the cinq yes its different but it looks a mess!

I dont care about going fast, i dont really care what everyone thinks i just voiced an opinion (Backed incidently by a national magazine) and so we see it as a free for all to pick on my car

Oh and yes its got more 106 bits than punto but thats how i wanted it...find another ;)

So why did you see this thread as an opportunity to pick on Alainas car? Was a bit harsh calling it "a joke" and "a mess" (n)

And I don't think you have to worry about starting to get petty, you already started when you told Sammi to "Modifiy a car properly then come chat to me" and said "Oh and did i mention im in Max power live top 100 this year dont suppose ill see any of you lot there unless you park in the car park!" :rolleyes:

Just an opinion mate thats all...that fast car share i dont care what you all think it wasnt an invitation for you to abuse mine

And as for the other comments

"And I don't think you have to worry about starting to get petty, you already started when you told Sammi to "Modifiy a car properly then come chat to me" and said "Oh and did i mention im in Max power live top 100 this year dont suppose ill see any of you lot there unless you park in the car park!"

You cant say there not true

PuntoOllie said:
shame you wont be remebered for doin anythin like it

too true, ive better things to spend my money on, which at the end of the day is a bit of metal.

Shame you just wont be remembered if you carry on :D

PuntoOllie said:
Just an opinion mate thats all...that fast car share i dont care what you all think it wasnt an invitation for you to abuse mine

And as for the other comments

"And I don't think you have to worry about starting to get petty, you already started when you told Sammi to "Modifiy a car properly then come chat to me" and said "Oh and did i mention im in Max power live top 100 this year dont suppose ill see any of you lot there unless you park in the car park!"

You cant say there not true

Just a shame that the shared opinion is based on a small minded minority that dont know their arse from their elbow when it comes to a "real" car :rolleyes:

And since when has anyone actually abused your car?

Luke1985 said:
Just a shame that the shared opinion is based on a small minded minority that dont know their arse from their elbow when it comes to a "real" car :rolleyes:

you talk about real cars like you own one!

Post this car on ANY modified forum with a chance for people to reply with there comments....

See what comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back