General Giacosa's Visit.

Currently reading:
General Giacosa's Visit.

Think we may have another budding Panda 4x4 owner in the making :) Chris (Giacosa) popped over last night to pick up some bits so whilst over had a dabble with the Sisley including a little off road excursion. It was quite a funny moment after climbing the grass hill when word's simmilar to "F**K me" were expressed by Chris :D so someone else who appreciates just how capable these little cars are off road.

It was a pleasure to meet you Chris and hope you got home safely and hope you find the bit's suitable.

BTW it wasn't as muddy as I thought in the daylight thought it would have been much worse, but need to get him washed again :eek:

P.S. you forgot to take the other fan unit so if you find the plug doesn't fit let me know and I'll send the other one.

Attachments

• mud2.JPG
    mud2.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 20
  • mud4.JPG
    mud4.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 12
  • mud3.JPG
    mud3.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 10
Im sure it was more like Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*t:D :D . It was fantastic and I got to drive Alans 4x4 and a Y10 in one day Great day. Cheers for the bits Alan that speedo cable is goin on pronto.

I'd be up for some fun like that when you're next off 4x4'ing :D I've taken mine offroad several times and its just hilarious and I still can't believe how good they handle in the mud!

:eek: You have to flash your brake lights to get attention right? Can u imagine what signals you would send out with Italian electrics u might get mobbed

Alan.D said:
It would probably fit the Panda better than a pronto :D :D

Went on a green lane(questionable?) in kent a few weeks ago in mine.. through forest.. up steep mud tracks.. still can't believe how well it managed it! So yup I'd love a dig at that field hehe
I left the mud on for weeks so everyone could see what an amazing 4x4 I own :D

Umm.. not many of my 4x4 yet.. not had it long but heres one after it went down that greenlane:

rag4x4.jpg

My old CLX wannabe 4x4 was a great fun car! I think many people know this one..

oldrag.jpg

oldrag2.jpg

Back