Get Down to ASDA - Microfibre cloths on offer!

Currently reading:
Get Down to ASDA - Microfibre cloths on offer!

Bought in ASDA tonight - microfibre cloths.
That 6 for £2 offer is on again.

£2??? wow, let me at them!
I actually did man-shopping and bought two... boxes! (that's 6 rolls per box), so we're sorted again for a while.

I've come to the conclusion too that a good stock is indeed what you need. So you can use and change for a clean one often without worry of running out of clean ones - Use them up with abandon, then wash a full load together. Don't mix car cleaning cloths, which have unknown petroleum/chemical ingredients in them, with clothes washes.

I just repeat buy when this offer is on. I like these cloths because:

Price - Whilst waiting for delivery, I did a lot of looking around in shops at microfibre cloth prices - they can still be priced quite highly, so this offer was simply unbeatable.

Car-Kind - Sometimes the surface or edges of cloths just don't seem as soft as you'd expect them to be, but these are.

They're Sized Right - a good size to fold into quarters, I mean a quarter you can use easily in the hand, because it's not too big or small a quarter to grip.

They Clean up well in a 40 Degree Wash - with just half a scoop of (insert brand of oxygen based stain remover of your choice) and nothing else. Don't use detergents - so their residue doesn't ruin the gripability or absorbency of the microfibres.

Lastly, do tear out the label before use - if they can feel sharp on your hand then reasonable to assume it may scratch car too.

Superdrug have been selling 5 microfibre cloths for £1 for ages all different colours as well so you know which one you've used for what. i think i've bought about 3-4 boxes.

Back