y10gtie2_800.jpg

Panda (Classic) GerTie the GTie

Introduction

Thought it was about time I introduced Gertie the Posh not Wrecked Panda properly :)

Shonky 'bay photo's on which basis the purchase was made :eek:

y19front.JPG
y10rhs.JPG

y10int.JPG

Arriving VmanC's after he kindly arranged collection. :slayer:

John_s_Y10_0011.jpg

A little taster of whats to sort....

John_s_Y10_009.jpg
John_s_Y10_008.jpg
John_s_Y10_007.jpg
John_s_Y10_006.jpg
John_s_Y10_005.jpg
John_s_Y10_004.jpg
John_s_Y10_003.jpg
John_s_Y10_002.jpg

And the inspiration

y10gtie2_800.jpg

Vernon will be getting GerTie back on the road restoring him to his former glory :worship:

Keeping it simple and stylish, planning on a decent stereo (seeing as it is hidden in it's own little compartment) and a set of custom carpet mats (tastefully embroidered with the GTie legend) are the only mods planned at present. :)

Feel free to fill in a few more details Vernon (y)
Looks :cool: I see the windscreen has cracked in exactly the same way mine did. Vertically from the middle them and then off at a horizontal angle. Will be a pleasure to see Vern fix a Y10

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't help thinking of it as soon as you said the name! To save anyone getting dodgy hits looking for it on 'tinternet, dirty Gertie from number 30 was one of Basil Brush's neighbours I think - there more useless information for our younger viewers (it's a free service I provide!!) :)

Last edited:
Just rape the engine for Fizz.;)

Noooo!

Fizzles engine is good and has plenty of poke about it so no need to change it. You really need to come and try him out sometime :)

If GerTie had been a rot box it would have been tempting though.

I've wanted a Y10 since I was a kid, though I forgot about them until I got onto here!

Bit of a double standard hating those that break Panda's yet encouraging Y10 genocide!

GTie numbers are miniscule compared to Panda's : 3 licensed, 4 sorn.

Total Y10's licensed 24, sorn 38.

Gertie will represent a bg increase in GTie numbers when back on the road.

Last edited:
If I am I imagining things then tell me off, but I thought the G Reg Gtie I had was galvanised, so rot like yours wasn't a problem.
Where has this one been, In the North Sea?
Dave

Back