Technical Gearbox repair

Currently reading:
Technical Gearbox repair

Woodbeck

The gearbox in my motorhome crunches going into third gear, the gearbox has been stripped down and I'm hoping a new syncro ring will solve my problems. I have however been unable to find any information on the MG5T box that is fitted particularly the tightening torques for the nuts and bolts, if anyone has this information please post.

I cannot assist with info specific to the MLGT gearbox. I am linking here to the appropriate section of an online version of eLearn, which is hosted on a RUSSIAN website. The box refered to is the later MLGU box which was fitted to the x244 Ducato.

There are references to torque settings embedded in the text, and in the abscence of more specific info, you may wish to use these as a guide.

I cannot assist with info specific to the MLGT gearbox. I am linking here to the appropriate section of an online version of eLearn, which is hosted on a RUSSIAN website. The box refered to is the later MLGU box which was fitted to the x244 Ducato.

There are references to torque settings embedded in the text, and in the abscence of more specific info, you may wish to use these as a guide.
Thanks for that information it might give me a 'ball park' figure to work from.

Back