General Gearbox or clutch

Currently reading:
General Gearbox or clutch

Hello it seems that i have a problem the car just wont stay in reverse every time i try it just pops out after a few seconds does anybody know weather this is the gearbox od the clutch slipping.
Hopefully its covered on the warrenty.

Purely a gearbox or linkage issue.

Its so annoying the car has only done 18k and they dont want to make excuses about the warrenty because i sent the car in before and told them that the gearbox was a bit dodgy and they found out that it was the boots that hold the oil for the bearings sorry im not to technically knowledged. But they didnt even look at the gearbox and they dont like the fact that the car is modified.

Its so annoying the car has only done 18k and they dont want to make excuses about the warrenty because i sent the car in before and told them that the gearbox was a bit dodgy and they found out that it was the boots that hold the oil for the bearings sorry im not to technically knowledged. But they didnt even look at the gearbox and they dont like the fact that the car is modified.

the fact the car is modded is ********? there just using that as an excuse, go to a different garage mate if i was you, make nusance of yourself, only way it will get fixed, especially if its still under warrenty(y)

what does the small print of the warranty say?
Any mention of modifications effecting warranty work? if not then they can't argue surely.

Ah the warrenty issue was last time i had work done and it was the insurance company that i had to argue with not the garage because they have to have someone ok it before any work is done.

Back