gear change 'tishh''

Currently reading:
gear change 'tishh''

Butcher

Miss my old punto :(
mabyyy kinda chavi but dont stick ur noses up to much, i have a fiat punto mk2b active sport, ofc i dont have a turbo or a dump valve but is there any way you can get that awsome sound when changing gear 'tishhh' a cheap way? that isnt real lol but sounds awsome, i dont wanna spend aload of money on upgrades to the engine i jus wunderd if theres any to get that sound even tho its fake ;p

mabyyy kinda chavi but dont stick ur noses up to much, i have a fiat punto mk2b active sport, ofc i dont have a turbo or a dump valve but is there any way you can get that awsome sound when changing gear 'tishhh' a cheap way? that isnt real lol but sounds awsome, i dont wanna spend aload of money on upgrades to the engine i jus wunderd if theres any to get that sound even tho its fake ;p

I presume you mean the sound of a Dump Value. well without fitting a full turbo kit and dump value, you wont be able to.

you could fit an induction kit. this doesn't do anything when you change gear, but reacts to airflow. when you down/up shift and rev the engine accordingly it can make a sucking sound.

or you could always go a step further and do this...

To be honest on a car that has an ordinary 1200 engine these sound effects just look silly. If you must, then look on ebay.

There is another option. Just as you begin pulling back on the gear stick, breathe in and as you slide it into gear, open your mouth and go "Tsssssh".

Works every time and when you want to be quiet, like when you're driving down a quiet street at night - you can choose to make no noise! (y)

There is another option. Just as you begin pulling back on the gear stick, breathe in and as you slide it into gear, open your mouth and go "Tsssssh".

Works every time and when you want to be quiet, like when you're driving down a quiet street at night - you can choose to make no noise! (y)

LOL best reply so far ima try it on way home from work , see how many chicks want me to pick them up while im doing it ? ;p:bang:

Back