Garmin Nuvi 200w

Currently reading:
Garmin Nuvi 200w

jongp

Hi everyone, just been and got a garmin nuvi 200w from halfords and it's superb, the display is realy clear and easy to read and it's got the easiest mounting bracket i have ever seen, take about 2 secs to mount it. It's got extra little features like a calculator, currency converter and unit converter, you can also view photos on it from your sd cards, it's not the cheapest unit around @ £139.99 but i would recommend it! (y)

So would I - the same model I use (y) I paid more for it about 10 months ago, but it was a bargain then at £144+VAT

Also like the fact I can slip it easily into my inside pocket when leaving the car.

A really good buy. Got mine about six weeks ago and what a bargain £106.00, inc free usb cable. Could not believe the price as the cheapest i'd seen it was for £125 !I even ordered it just after 5 on the tuesday and it was delivered first thing on wednesday on normal delivery costs. It's still a great price: £116.00 @ www.handtec.co.uk.

surprised Halford retail it at 140! we (motorworld) sell the 250W which is the same unit but has the european mapping as well at the same price!

Oh dear, it appears i have paid too much for it!, yeah mine was £139.99 which i thought was a good price but obviously not, i even bought the official case for it which was £12.99, oh well nothing i can do about, will teach me to shop around more before handing of my cash :rolleyes:

Back