Game

Currently reading:
Game

I worked there up till last August, its not a bad company to work for really. Although judging by their recent profit figures possibly not exactly having a good time ATM

Ah right, it will be a lot better for me because im currently working stupid hours like tonight i will be getting home at about 3am lol and im sick of doing that for over 2 years so it was time for a change (y)

Ah right, it will be a lot better for me because im currently working stupid hours like tonight i will be getting home at about 3am lol and im sick of doing that for over 2 years so it was time for a change (y)

Not wishing to rain on your parade but I remember Game also having pretty damn irregular hours at times especially over christmas period. Depends on where your shop is I guess but one I worked at was in a major centre that at christmas is open between 10am to 10pm meaning you couldn't do things like store moves or major remerch during the day so alot of it ended up going on over night, latest I got back from a shift was 7am. Having said that it was on a one off basis as and when not all the time apart from the christmas recovery shifts which ran from 6am till opening at 10.

Last edited:
Well I shall not be giving game a penny more money ever...pre-ordered a game with them online early last month all was going well, got to today still hadn't received any confirmation of shipping which is odd as its out friday...logged into my account and they've canceled it their end at some point since last week when it was shown as unshipped. Called them up, yes sir it appears it has been canceled our end due to a system fault but because its been canceled and we've sold our allocation you can't reinstate it...I can check if a local store has any...

1st of all you canceled it due to incompetence at your end so why can't I have what I ordered?...and 2nd why am I gonna give you another chance to balls up something I've been waiting for months for? :bang::bang::bang:

Well I shall not be giving game a penny more money ever...pre-ordered a game with them online early last month all was going well, got to today still hadn't received any confirmation of shipping which is odd as its out friday...logged into my account and they've canceled it their end at some point since last week when it was shown as unshipped. Called them up, yes sir it appears it has been canceled our end due to a system fault but because its been canceled and we've sold our allocation you can't reinstate it...I can check if a local store has any...

1st of all you canceled it due to incompetence at your end so why can't I have what I ordered?...and 2nd why am I gonna give you another chance to balls up something I've been waiting for months for? :bang::bang::bang:

ah **** :( also, why the hell wernt they ringing you apologising! you shouldnt have had to ring them first. should be "hi sir, really sorry but somethign has gone wrong at our end and you wont recieve your game, but, we will give you another (or the same one) free of charge when it does come out. "

Back